1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Sesame Street Legos, Potentially Coming Soon

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by The Count, Oct 21, 2017.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi, just wanted to drum up support for something really cool I found over at toughpigs. There's a new campaign for a new Lego franchise, this time Sesame Street! The campaign was started by the extremely talented Ivan Guerrero who created a Lego version of the 123 Sesame Street brownstone apartment. You can find the link to the Lego page at the toughpigs article, just create a free account and vote to make this set a reality.

Folks might remember Ivan Guerrero from the days back at Palisades' forums, especially those of us who competed or tried to in their various Muppet figure photo contests. Ivan created two truly amazing layered Photoshop artpieces: one with all Muppet monsters, grouches, ghosts, aliens, dragons, vampires and manner of creatures gazing up at the scary night sky; and another for Christmas where Doozers were Santa's helpers at the toy factory workshop.

Hope this helps, have a great day, and remember to vote for Sesame Street Legos! :) :jim: :excited:

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I saw that on ToughPigs. It looks amazing! It even has little Susan and Gordon Lego people. I really hope it gets made.

3. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

What a good idea; definitely reminiscent of the Fisher-Price Little People line from the '70s.

Now that I saw all the pics, this is actually kinda unbelievable: http://www.toughpigs.com/sesame-lego/

muppetgem likes this.
  4. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

I love the detail in this set! My favorite parts are the front facade, Oscar's trashcan, and the obscure references in the paintings and accessories (Here is Your Life, Salvador Dada).

I like that Biff and Sully are included here, but I do wish that there were other characters like Luis, Maria, Gina, Telly, and Zoe. Maybe Ivan could make a Hooper's Store or Fix-It Shop building with other characters...

I still give this LEGO set a 5/5, and I'd buy it even if it were more than $100.

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Update: Ivan has also submitted his ideas/designs for sets for The Muppet Show and Labyrinth as detailed in a follow-up article at toughpigs. Check them out and post your thoughts here.