1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Sesame Street Live show goofs

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by antsamthompson9, Jul 24, 2013.

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

One of the best parts of seeing a live show is seeing things go wrong. I found 4 examples from Sesame Place: , , , and . I think these are funny, at least the first 3. And I thought you guys would too.

gavry3 likes this.
  2. StevieOpossum

StevieOpossum Active Member

I don't really see what went wrong in the first one...

3. antsamthompson9

Zoe's skirt fell off.

4. StevieOpossum

5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

No. That's not funny at all. Ok, maybe the first one was I would say was "aw, poor thing" funny, but the people playing big bird could have SERIOUSLY gotten hurt.

I don't know what to make of that last one.

StevieOpossum likes this.
  6. antsamthompson9

To be honest, that's not the reason I found those funny. What made those funny was the reactions from the audience.

7. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

A list for the unemployment office. :p

Having taken several bad tumbles myself, I don't really like it when people laugh at others slipping and falling. It was nice that they didn't.

You have to admit, the Big Bird in the first video was a trooper. It was barely a second before he was lip-syncing to the audio track again.

8. StevieOpossum

Is it just me, or is the audience a bit too excited?

9. antsamthompson9

I just found another one: .

10. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

This is a minor goof, but the Count's mech broke during this show

11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

That is the mark of professionalism. He carried on the show like nothing happened. The Christmas show one looks like he might have really gotten too hurt to continue right away. But to basically sit there and finish off his long line of dialogue in the prior one so as not to worry the kids watching? That's admirable.

ZeppoAndFriends likes this.
  12. antsamthompson9

Here's another one. At least in this one, Cookie had others to help him: