Sesame Street Live

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
I know this information is usually not known to the public, but does anyone have cast lists from Sesame Street Live, as in who was inside the characters? Thanks.

zanimum

Reaction score
You basically have to keep an eye out on Google News. Once every 20 articles or so about SSL, they'll give the name of one of the performers. It's not like Disney on Ice, where they provide the whole cast list, albeit never telling their roles, on their press website.

I know Jodie in Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out was Yram Rivera, but beyond that. He was the understudy for understudy for Bert, Grover, Rosita, Baby Bear and Snuffleupagus in shows for the previous 3 or 4 years. Besides him, I don't know.

http://starbulletin.com/2000/05/11/features/story4.html

SSLFan

Reaction score
There is a cast list...

Their is usually a cast list of the performers at the show itself. It can normally be seen in the lobby. If you go to webshots.com their is an album featuring the 2004 cast of Elmo's Coloring Book!(if it's still there).

SSLFan

Reaction score
Their is usually a cast list of the performers at the show itself. It can normally be seen in the lobby. If you go to webshots.com their is an album featuring the 2004 cast of Elmo's Coloring Book!(if it's still there).
Well, it's gone...:confused: