Sesame Street mention in Curtis comic

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I didn't know if this would go better somewhere else, but hopefully this is okay here.
Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that I saw a Sesame Street reference in the Curtis comic strip a few days ago. (In the May 20, 2013 strip.)
http://www.seattlepi.com/comics-and-games/fun/Curtis/2013-05-20/

You can see it at the link above. This is also another example of people getting Muppets mixed up. It's cool to see Big Bird, Oscar and Kermit all there (as I'm particularly a big fan of Kermit and Kermit on Sesame Street).:wisdom::grouchy::smile: However, then a girl in the strip mentions that her appearance on Sesame Street as a child was cut because she upstaged Miss Piggy. Curtis, the main character, rolls his eyes at this- presumably because of her vanity. Maybe it's also because he has an Encyclopedia Brown moment and spots the logical fallacy in the story and realizes that her story must be made up because Miss Piggy:mad: has never been on Sesame Street. (Well, beyond references and pictures, that is.) :wink:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I didn't know if this would go better somewhere else, but hopefully this is okay here.
Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that I saw a Sesame Street reference in the Curtis comic strip a few days ago. (In the May 20, 2013 strip.)
http://www.seattlepi.com/comics-and-games/fun/Curtis/2013-05-20/

You can see it at the link above. This is also another example of people getting Muppets mixed up. It's cool to see Big Bird, Oscar and Kermit all there (as I'm particularly a big fan of Kermit and Kermit on Sesame Street).:wisdom::grouchy::smile: However, then a girl in the strip mentions that her appearance on Sesame Street as a child was cut because she upstaged Miss Piggy. Curtis, the main character, rolls his eyes at this- presumably because of her vanity. Maybe it's also because he has an Encyclopedia Brown moment and spots the logical fallacy in the story and realizes that her story must be made up because Miss Piggy:mad: has never been on Sesame Street. (Well, beyond references and pictures, that is.) :wink:
Wow! Great mention, GonzoLeaper. :laugh:

cjd874

Reaction score
Ugh, Oscar's blue!!! And why is Kermit's collar orange?!
SHEESH! (scrunches mouth a la KTF)