1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Merchandise

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Erine81981, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I know I have a thread about collectibles but I thought I would ask if anyone would be interested in helping me do a SS merchandise guide? I know that Phillip said it would take to long do a SS guide but I know that I have lots of Toys, books w/ records, 33s and other stuff. Please if you want heres my email.

goodwillykyle@sbcglobal.net
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Does anyone know What the second album looked like of Sesame Streets 2 album cast. LP? Let me know and if you have a picture could you contact me? email above.
  3. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I think I can help you...

Here's a site for Sesame stuff from Japan(and the U.S. as well). Lots of very interesting stuff I should say:

Page 1:
    http://www.sesame123.net/sesamegoods/page_1.html

Page 2:
    http://www.sesame123.net/sesamegoods/page_2.html

And you can also try these. Type in: セサミストリート, セサミストリート USJ(for Sesame stuff from Universal Studios Japan), セサミ BB

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/

http://www.bidders.co.jp/

And there's always Ebay(be sure to go to the Ebay sites for Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, and Hong Kong as well because you can find some interesting stuff not seen in the U.S. )
  4. Pino

Pino Member

5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Yes thats it but I want the record version not the cd. I know that i was never made into a cd just someone get all the songs off the record and recorded them off it. Thanks for your help anyways Pino.
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Wow, I was just going to ask if there was a Sesame collectibles guide, because just recently I was trying to find about new plushes. I'm afraid I know nothing to help you out, though.
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Its going to take a long time so i don't know when i'll have it finished.
  8. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

Sesame Street 2 actually had a very interesting album cover and song book. Everything is illustrated with drawings. The front has drawings of the more obscure muppets like Betty Lou, Prof. Hastings, and Herbert Birdsfoot holding up signs of Gordon, Mr. Hooper, and Susan (Bob is not on this album). It's unique that the muppets have word balloons, introducing the characters by their real names, such as "Matt Robinson as Gordon". There are pictures of other muppets on there too. It has a really cool panel of Prof. Hastings sleeping and thinking the information about the Children's Television Workshop. It has a great song book inside, although some things are strange about it. The book shows all of the Sesame Street muppets entering Sesame Street on a bus and leaving at the end, as if they don't really live there. Also, the characters used for the songs in the book don't always match the ones on the record. Although "Has Anybody Seen My Dog" is sung by the muppet called Marty, the song book uses Farley instead. The High Middle Low song sung by Ernie, Bert, and Herbert Birdsfoot is illustrated as Big Bird, Grover and a Green Mouse. All in all, it's really quite a memorable piece of Sesame Street history with all of it's delightful visuals and peculiarities. Definitely something that every fan of classic Sesame Street should try to get.