Sesame Street Movie Idea

D

Dil

There are three SS Movies which I know: Elmo in Grouchland, Sesame Street 4-D, & Follow That Bird. Two of them appeared in the cinemas, as Sesame 4-D appeared in a special theater.

:smile:sing:: If there's three whole movies, why not four?)

Here's another idea of a Sesame Street Movie:

Cookie Monster, Herry Monster, Telly, & Zoe discovers a secret hole, and explores the underground worlds.

What do you think?
Could you make the outline of this in the Fan-Fic Section?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Well, it's your idea- go for it! Flesh it out some- could be interesting.

By underground worlds, do you mean Fraggle Rock?

D

Dil

Originally posted by GonzoLeaper
By underground worlds, do you mean Fraggle Rock?
I think so.
If not, how about some plant creatures?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had a script for a Sesame Street movie up at FanFiction.Net, but they deleted it and banned me since I used script format (which I didn't know was the same thing as "chat format" which they don't allow), but anyway, it featured Ernie wanting to search for the legendary Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street, which was said to have founded Sesame Sreet. One night, he, Elmo, and Cookie Monster sneak away for a sub-way, followed by Bert and are on their way to find the Sesame Seed. They travel through Italy, France, England, Scotland, and Greenland, searching for the Sesame Seed, and also learning about the different ways of life in those countries.

ISNorden

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I had a script for a Sesame Street movie up at FanFiction.Net, but they deleted it and banned me since I used script format (which I didn't know was the same thing as "chat format" which they don't allow), but anyway, it featured Ernie wanting to search for the legendary Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street, which was said to have founded Sesame Sreet. One night, he, Elmo, and Cookie Monster sneak away for a sub-way, followed by Bert and are on their way to find the Sesame Seed. They travel through Italy, France, England, Scotland, and Greenland, searching for the Sesame Seed, and also learning about the different ways of life in those countries.
A giant sesame seed responsible for hiding Sesame Street to outsiders, and allowing otherwise imaginary creatures to become real...what a cool concept! You got a copy of your fanscript anywhere else?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ISNorden said:
A giant sesame seed responsible for hiding Sesame Street to outsiders, and allowing otherwise imaginary creatures to become real...what a cool concept! You got a copy of your fanscript anywhere else?
As a matter of fact, I don't.