Sesame Street MP3's

mikealan

Reaction score
Hi y'all, as to let you know, The SSLA hasn't been updated since April 30, 2006 and a lot of these MP3's from the ftp.nu site are not playing and I found out that the ftp.nu site is gone! Why can a lot of these MP3's from that site not be played? The site owner who works on that site is so stupid that she thinks they're available but they're NOT!!!! A lot of these MP3's on that site really never played well including a lot of Joe Raposo's songs. I do not know if we can listen to them online so I could import them onto my iPod. Would somebody find some following MP3's I would need to import to my iPod? I'd like to have...

Yellow Submarine (1969)
Octopus's Garden (1969)
What's My Part: Nose (1970)
What's My Part: Foot (1970)

mikealan

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I've imported these SS Beatles into my iPod yesterday! Now, does any of you have any other SS MP3's that I can import into my iPod? The SSLA had a lot of MP3's that are not found anymore and have never been played!

zyzzybalubah

Reaction score
I contributed most all of the newest files to the SSLA, and I still have them all. which ones do you need? I can post my entire playlist here if you want.

mikealan

Reaction score
zyzzybalubah said:
I contributed most all of the newest files to the SSLA, and I still have them all. which ones do you need? I can post my entire playlist here if you want.
A lot of Joe Raposo's songs that were new to the site that were on April 30, including:

A Little Bit (At the Beginning)
The Chicken Or the Egg?
Go Ahead And Touch
Dressed Up
Everybody Sleeps (two versions)
J-Jump
Somebody Come And Play
Your Sunny Face
Take A Breath
Peanut Butter
There's A Bird On Me

And the other classics:

Daddy Dear
Capital I (clean version)
Honk Around the Clock
The Coconut Counting Man
Dance Myself To Sleep
Simon Soundman Has Car Trouble
Near & Far (Monsters)
Fat Cat
Song of Two
Jazzy Spies#2
Jazzy Spies#7
Ten Turtles
Wonder Child
The Yellow Yahoo
Sesame Street Theme from 1992
One Of These Things (Cookie Monster's Version)
That's About The Size

yeah, I really need to import all of these songs that were from the ftp.nu so badly. Also, I've really enjoyed seeing a lot of classic clips that were on YouTube. Maybe someone can do a lot of MP3's of a lot of classic animations/films (mostly mstatz and sawing14's videos) that were on YouTube.

mikealan

Reaction score
Now, the SS Beatles song files are expired! I believe there'll never be any other SS songs from the show for me to import to my iPod:frown: