1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street MP3's

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by mikealan, Dec 21, 2006.

1. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Hi y'all, as to let you know, The SSLA hasn't been updated since April 30, 2006 and a lot of these MP3's from the ftp.nu site are not playing and I found out that the ftp.nu site is gone! Why can a lot of these MP3's from that site not be played? The site owner who works on that site is so stupid that she thinks they're available but they're NOT!!!! A lot of these MP3's on that site really never played well including a lot of Joe Raposo's songs. I do not know if we can listen to them online so I could import them onto my iPod. Would somebody find some following MP3's I would need to import to my iPod? I'd like to have...

Yellow Submarine (1969)
    Octopus's Garden (1969)
    What's My Part: Nose (1970)
    What's My Part: Foot (1970)
  2. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

3. mikealan

mikealan New Member

But they're not found anymore!!! :mad:
  4. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

5. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Thank you so much! I've imported these SS Beatles into my iPod yesterday! Now, does any of you have any other SS MP3's that I can import into my iPod? The SSLA had a lot of MP3's that are not found anymore and have never been played!
  6. zyzzybalubah

zyzzybalubah New Member

I contributed most all of the newest files to the SSLA, and I still have them all. which ones do you need? I can post my entire playlist here if you want.
  7. mikealan

mikealan New Member

A lot of Joe Raposo's songs that were new to the site that were on April 30, including:

A Little Bit (At the Beginning)
    The Chicken Or the Egg?
    Go Ahead And Touch
    Dressed Up
    Everybody Sleeps (two versions)
    J-Jump
    Somebody Come And Play
    Your Sunny Face
    Take A Breath
    Peanut Butter
    There's A Bird On Me

And the other classics:

Daddy Dear
    Capital I (clean version)
    Honk Around the Clock
    The Coconut Counting Man
    Dance Myself To Sleep
    Simon Soundman Has Car Trouble
    Near & Far (Monsters)
    Fat Cat
    Song of Two
    Jazzy Spies#2
    Jazzy Spies#7
    Ten Turtles
    Wonder Child
    The Yellow Yahoo
    Sesame Street Theme from 1992
    One Of These Things (Cookie Monster's Version)
    That's About The Size

yeah, I really need to import all of these songs that were from the ftp.nu so badly. Also, I've really enjoyed seeing a lot of classic clips that were on YouTube. Maybe someone can do a lot of MP3's of a lot of classic animations/films (mostly mstatz and sawing14's videos) that were on YouTube.
  8. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Now, the SS Beatles song files are expired! I believe there'll never be any other SS songs from the show for me to import to my iPod:(