Sesame Street mp3's

dcfboss

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows where to download or has the mp3 for the Sesame Street song featuring Ernie singing by his window about his imagination....I know it's not the song called "Imagination" because I downloaded it and it's not what I'm looking for.....if it helps the song goes like this....

"Sometimes I imagine that I would like to be a knight in shining armor in a castle by the sea....", then he sings some more and then the chorus comes in with "And I tip my hat....imagine that...imagine thaaaaaat, imagine that" Then he sings about being a "daring bold explorer sailing far across the sea" and then the chorus. Then at the end he sits in his chair and sings "Sometimes I imagine that I would like to be a person who's named Ernie who looks quite a lot like me...." then some more singing and then the chorus

I think the name of the song is "Imagine That"...I've tried all the P2P programs but no luck....

Also if anyone has the Bert and Ernie song that goes "Each day has it's mermories and when the day is through, things that I remember are the things I did with you" It's a really sappy song, but it made me sad, lol.

If anyone has these or knows where to get them let me know..thanks!!!!!

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
I know that the imagine that song is featured on the video "The Best of Ernie and Bert". I don't know if it's every been released on LP or CD.

You can do what I've done with alot of my videos is take the audio feed from my VCR and just plug it into the microphone input of my computer and record the song via Music Match or some other program. You would be very suprised at the quality that you can get out of it.

It sounds like the other song you're looking for was featured on episode 3999 on Sesame Street. Where Ernie and Bert or reminiscing together. Again...I don't think that's ever been released and the only way to get an MP3 of it would be to record directly off of a Video tape.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I have the "Each Day" segment on a video I recorded in '97. I can record the audio portion onto CDRW and then import the track into my computer. dcfboss, do you want it with or without the spoken intro?