Sesame street, New or Old????

doozertime

Reaction score
:frown: :stick_out_tongue: i was wondering even though i know what most people are goin to say!! what did you prefer the sesame street from the early 80s or the mid 90s?? i prefer the early 80s myself but know quite a few people that think that it was the mid 90s that made seasame street i dont think so at all!! who agrees withme say:

"ME WANT COOKIES!!!"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I always held the theory that people love Sesame Street most around the time when they were born or several years before. So that would make sense why you prefer the early 80's. I am curious how old the people are who like the mid-90's.

Obviously, there are some hardcare fans who like the pre-Muppet Show days best regardless of their age since the show featured Jim and Frank the most during that time.

CookieFan

Reaction score
I was born in 1967, so the 1970s episodes and skits I love the best.

Never seen the shows from the 1980s and the only ones from the 1990s are the ones I see on Noggin (which I do like a lot, except for some annoying characters!!).

And I don't dislike the current version or Play With Me. It's not as bad as I feared. I'd much rather watch those with my kid than Blues Clues or Teletubbies which makes my brain mushy.

doozertime

Reaction score
Originally posted by CookieFan
I was born in 1967, so the 1970s episodes and skits I love the best.

Never seen the shows from the 1980s and the only ones from the 1990s are the ones I see on Noggin (which I do like a lot, except for some annoying characters!!).

And I don't dislike the current version or Play With Me. It's not as bad as I feared. I'd much rather watch those with my kid than Blues Clues or Teletubbies which makes my brain mushy.
i caught some of the 70s they were great too but the 80s were my fav along with the popples!!!:excited: :smirk: and fraggle rock of coarse but thats probaly because im an 80s child!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
70's and 80's--the Jim and Frank eras.

The times when Richard was there, too.

I suppose I'm just a nostolgic old poot nowadays.

doozertime

Reaction score
oh no

Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
70's and 80's--the Jim and Frank eras.

The times when Richard was there, too.

I suppose I'm just a nostolgic old poot nowadays.
dose that mean im gettin old to!!!! nnoo your never old if you love the muppets!!:excited: