1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Old School official Site

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by MuppetDanny, Sep 29, 2006.

1. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I don't know anyone knows about this site but check it out.... The site is great! I can't wait for this boxset :excited:

Sesame Street Old School
  2. BEAR Active Member

Awesome! I enjoyed watching the clip montage and was thrilled to see Kermit on it!! Also a surprise to see cartoon versions of Roosevelt Franklin and Bruno the Trashman on the site page.

Oh I am so excited!!!!!!
  3. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I had trouble getting that page to load. What clips are included?
  4. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, I wish the time would go faster! I want the DVD now!!! The preview just made me so excited!!!!
  5. froggiegirl18 New Member

:) that was too cute..the itty bitty kiddie show..I can't wait til I own my own copy of the box set.
  6. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, that was so cool with the muppets talking about the show! Was that from the pilot or what?
  7. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I guess that confirms that the pilot that's included is the pitch film with Kermit and Rowlf, then.
  8. BEAR Active Member

No, they didn't show the one with Kermit and Rowlf (thought they might include that one on the set). It was the one with all those Muppet characters sitting around the conferance table trying to decide what to call the show and Kermit was at the end of the clip.
  9. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I think those are from the same promotional film. I thought there were scenes with Rowlf and Kermit and scenes with a group of Muppets discussing the show.
  10. BEAR Active Member

Maybe there were in the full uncut clip. I don't remember. I just know that in the clip shown on the site, there is no Rowlf, but definitely Kermit (which I think answers our curiosity about Kermit's appearance on the set.
  11. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I TOLD EVERYONE that Kermie would be in the DVD set! :) I just knew it! :D yooo hooo!
  12. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Does anyone know...

Is the release date for "Old School Sesame Street" for Canadian fans too? I'm finding most of the release dates aren't the same for us Canucks???:o
  13. BEAR Active Member

Maybe you can order it from a US retailer (online) and it will be shipped to you. Then you don't have to wait longer if Canada gets it at a later time in stores.
  14. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*dances* THAT WAS AMAZING!! I can't believe how great that was! I am dieing with anticipation for that set! It's going to be SO amazing!! And I also LOVED all the SS Muppets that were drawn on the page! Grrreat!! And I cannot wait!
  15. Grover New Member

Sesame Street Pitch Pilot ( Rowlf and Kermit)
    Ernie decorates the apartment for the viewer.
    Super Grover: Lost Girl
    News Flash: Rapunzle.
    The King of Eight
    The Pinball Number Count
    "C" is For Cookie
    I Love Trash (1969 - Orignal Oscar)
  16. Big Bird Fan Member

Hey Stupid!

That cracks me up every time. :)

Finally people can see that Kermit and the pilot are on the set. I still don't get why people were worried in the first place. If Kermit has been on other Sesame Street DVDs, he'd be on this one.
  17. Erine81981 Active Member

I think Disney don't care about him being on Sesame Street DVD's but for other old speicals that has Kermit (that is from the Henson Company) that don't want to have to pay that much to have Kermit on there. So we'll always know that Kermit will be on most of the Sesame Street stuff. Can't wait for this box set and I hope I get some money by then.
  18. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

By saying that I Love Trash features the original Oscar, do you mean that the clip showed the original orange Oscar? If so, I guess that would prove that the version shown on Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game isn't the original broadcast version of the song.
  19. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream that the set came out, and it also came with small PVC figures of some Sesame Street characters, including Roosevelt Franklin, Bruno, and Kermit. These PVCs were smaller than the Mini Muppets released by Palisades (and weren't Palisades quality... the quality was more cartoony, like the 35th aniversary ilustrations).

I have been wondering if Sesame Workshop was allowed to include Kermit in promos for it's videos and DVDs (yes, I know a Kermit clip is included in that promo for the various international versions of Sesame Street found on many DVDs, but I feel like that's more of a public service announcement), on the packaging of it's products, or in the DVD menus. I know that Kermit can be included in the actual releases. Then again, I don't know if the promo shown at Sesame Workshop will be used in future video and DVD releases, or shown on TV.
  20. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Watching the clip again I can see a quick glimpse of behind the scene footage, I presume there will be a "making of" feature ? :)