Sesame Street Old School official Site

BEAR

Reaction score
Awesome! I enjoyed watching the clip montage and was thrilled to see Kermit on it!! Also a surprise to see cartoon versions of Roosevelt Franklin and Bruno the Trashman on the site page.

Oh I am so excited!!!!!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I had trouble getting that page to load. What clips are included?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I wish the time would go faster! I want the DVD now!!! The preview just made me so excited!!!!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
:smile: that was too cute..the itty bitty kiddie show..I can't wait til I own my own copy of the box set.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, that was so cool with the muppets talking about the show! Was that from the pilot or what?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
froggiegirl18 said:
:smile: that was too cute..the itty bitty kiddie show..I can't wait til I own my own copy of the box set.
I guess that confirms that the pilot that's included is the pitch film with Kermit and Rowlf, then.

BEAR

Reaction score
No, they didn't show the one with Kermit and Rowlf (thought they might include that one on the set). It was the one with all those Muppet characters sitting around the conferance table trying to decide what to call the show and Kermit was at the end of the clip.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
No, they didn't show the one with Kermit and Rowlf (thought they might include that one on the set). It was the one with all those Muppet characters sitting around the conferance table trying to decide what to call the show and Kermit was at the end of the clip.
I think those are from the same promotional film. I thought there were scenes with Rowlf and Kermit and scenes with a group of Muppets discussing the show.

BEAR

Reaction score
Maybe there were in the full uncut clip. I don't remember. I just know that in the clip shown on the site, there is no Rowlf, but definitely Kermit (which I think answers our curiosity about Kermit's appearance on the set.