1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street on Good Morning America September 20

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just announced from Sesame Workshop...

After you watch the show on ABC, post your thoughts and let us know what you think about the appearance.
  2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I loved it. They even showed an upcoming parody with a Jistin Biber Muppet. Yes, I can hear you groning. But don't worry. It's much better than you'd expect.
  3. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

So the takeover crew included Grover, Rosita, Oscar, Cookie, and Elmo...i guess Elmo wasn't content merely taking over Sesame Street and got the desire to conquer other shows now ;)

No "George Snuffleupagus" jokes, was disappointed.
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

5. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Is that a new/rebuilt Rosita or is it just the effect of the headset?
  6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

They have two versions of the Rosita puppet. They usually have an off-looking one that they add costumes to.
  7. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

I just wanted to point out that on the part where Cookie Monster said that it was raining cookies and then they cut to the local weather forecast, my local meteorologist on my ABC affiliate (WCVBTV 5 in Boston) just couldn't stop laughing. Was that the case anywhere else?
    MJTaylor likes this.
  8. pandabae

pandabae New Member

Is it just me or was Oscar a little off? His voice sounded fine but his actual puppeting style was not as lifelike as everyone else. It's most noticeable when they're all singing together.
  9. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I thought Grover was great filling in for George! He looked great with those glasses on