Sesame Street on MXC... sort of

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Many of you know that my user name (Vic Romano) is from a television show on the Spike TV Network called "Most Extreme Elimination Challenge" or "MXC". In short; the show is footage from a Japanese Physical Challenge show from the 80's called "Takeshi's Castle" that has been redubbed and turned into a hilarious low brow show about fart and sex humor that exploits it's challengers.

Anyway, the gag of the show is that two teams are competing, and in this case, it's Las Vegas Vs. Sesame Street! I unfortunately only caught the end where Kermit the Frog (or rather an asian gentleman they called Kermit) won the "Sinkers and Floaters" challenge after yelling "It's not easy being obscene!", and giving Sesame Street the final victory. There's a brief episode description here.

If you've never seen this show before and you have an extremely immature sense of humor like myself and a spare 20 minutes or so; check out my favorite episode from season one here!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
...and you have an extremely immature sense of humor like myself and a spare 20 minutes or so...
I have an extremely immature sense of humor too! Love MXC, friggin hilarious. Sadly, I haven't been able to catch it lately as it comes on pretty late over here, and work has had me working crusty overtime the past few weeks. I'll hafta do a search and maybe I can DVR it!!

Sounds like one of the best.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So Vic... Where's Kyle, er Kenny Blankerchip?
Man, I used to watch this show... Would like to know when it airs, maybe I could catch this particular episode in repeats.
So many moments that stuff made me laugh, with just the inuendos of the puns for the games or the contestants' names... Always made me laugh.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I checked Spike's website a few days ago for upcoming episodes, but sadly this one wasn't listed as re-airing anytime soon, well not at least through the rest of August.

Sweet; we got MXC fans here! I think this is one of the top funniest shows of all time, I really do!!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Teheheman, that is the BEST news! Thank you for posting that info, that's freakin' SWEET! :sing:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
MXC is going to be on DVD soon.
Oh my gosh dude, that is freaging hilarious. A new show from an old show put out on DVD, crazy man.

Gonna hafta put it on the Christmas wishlist...

Teheheman

Reaction score
Why thank you. I heard that news and I thought that is on the list of things that I'm getting on DVD, once I have the money that is.

Daniel