Sesame Street on NBC's West Wing March 3

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the Sesame Street Muppets will be appearing on NBC's West Wing tonight at 9 pm eastern/8 pm central. Stockard Channing who plays Abbey on the show worked on Sesame Street in the early 70's. She was the lady featured in the "painter" films.

Be sure to watch this very special prime time appearance. After you see it, post here and let us know what you think.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2004/021204.shtml

dmx10101

Reaction score
Tonight? I didn't think it would be on for a while!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm recording it. I don't know if I should record the whole episode or just the Muppets but knowing that I'll record the whole thing just in case they show up through out it. I can't wait. Does anyone know what other shows the SS gang has been in?

P

Philo and Gunge

Big Bird was on "Soul Man" and that's all I know.

RobintheBrave

Reaction score
Overall, a good SS appearance. Not enough to make me a fan of West Wing, but it was nonetheless fun.

RobintheBrave

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Big Bird was so coooool!!! But he should have said something. Like "Hi I'm Big Bird." I love it when he says that. :flirt: But they were WRONG Miss Piggy appeared on Sesame Street a couple of times.

ColonelErnie

Reaction score
Does anyone have this on tape?

Big Bird was on Soul Man, and Elmo was on The Torkelsons.

Does anyone have this West Wing on tape? Did they show the puppeteers? Is there another thread that I'm missing?

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS TONIGHT!

Col. Ernie

Whatever

Reaction score
This has been hotly debated, but the usual consensus is that Miss Piggy was not on Sesame Street.