1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street on "Ophra"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Barry Lee, May 16, 2003.

1. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Yep thats right I watched Oprah and they showed a preview on Mondays Episode and I promiss I saw Grover Check it out!
    from
    Barry Lee
    Still usn' that ol' school computer
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

That's great!

I really wish I didn't have to sit through an hour of Oprah to see my favorite blue monster, but, I'll do it for my Grover.

:) :flirt: :) :flirt: :)
  3. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

Great news! I do not like the idea of surving OPRAH (Unless it's a good episode, which is a rarity now. I swear--over the past year, her show has become geared towards woman--mostly moms--even more), but hey ... I love SS!
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

my moms addicted to Oprah...so it'll work out!;)

Sarah
  5. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

oprah sucks straws but i'll watch anyway:smirk:
  6. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

It is about a woman who wants to be on Sesame Street
    Check it out it is awsome
  7. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

Yeah, it is pretty cool.

As for OPRAH, yes, her show is pretty bad. She seems like a fun person & all, but the show is sooooooooooooo corny!!!!!!! And not the good type, either. The show is directed at over-emotional mothers, and it shows:D I mean, a husband cooks; the audience is forced by the studio to go into hysterics.

Only when a music episode airs is it ever any good. The one with Mariah Carey was great!