1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street photos from Israel!

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Tztz, May 3, 2003.

1. Tztz Member

2. Cantus Rock New Member

Those are excellent. Thank you so much for posting those pictures.

Its good to see that, thoughout everything that has been and still does happen in Israel, your version of Sesame Street still plays on. That is a wonderful thing.

Also, its cool to see that you guys have Cookie Monster! :D

-Matt
  3. Clean Gultch New Member

I think they pretty much have everyone cause the Cookie Monster pic is an insert sketch. A tradition, usually, for Foreign Sesame Street's, is to play vintage clips. I know this cause i used to watch Sesame Park (Candian) and Plaza Sesamo (Spanish) before they gopt cancelled and they played alot of old clips. ive been recently downloading some Sesame Park clips and some of them are Bert and Ernie clips from the 60s!!! Including one with Beaitful Day (with 4 eyes)!!
  4. Boober_Gorg Active Member

Does anyone know what happens in that Cookie Monster sketch?
  5. Tztz Member

this version of sesame street is "sharah simsim - rechov sumsum" which have cancelled some years ago, this is not a new episode....:(
    i dont remember exactly, but in this sketch, Oogie-Fletzet (Cookie monster) talked to the camera and start eating all the cookies on the table while the people in the back watching him and look shocked!

if i'l see more Episoded, i love to put here more photos for you:)
    :)
  6. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Cancelled! oh! No :cry:

Did Kermit, Cookie, Ernie and Bert, etc ever apper an the street or just the inserts :confused:

See ya
  7. Tztz Member

kermit, cookie monster, bert and ernie been on the old version of Sesame Street (Rechov Sumsum) and i dont think that those where inserts. but who knows? :)
  8. Pino Member

I like to c more etnic sesamstreets pix, so if u have more.. please post them!:)
  9. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well... The Porcupine looks good.. Back in the old days, when they had the American version, there was a non-Muppety one that looked like someone in a weird costume!
  10. BlueFrackle Active Member

11. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The American Sesame Street is never going to be cancelled! :) Is it? :(
  12. punkNpuppets New Member

do u know where i can download Basil Bear or Dodi clips
  13. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Hiya,

What's the names of the SS characters there, Tztz?? And does "Oogie" translate into Monster?

FOZ
  14. Tztz Member

not. oggie translated as a nick name for a cookie, like , umm.. 'cookiele'

kermit is kermit
    the hedgehog - kipi
    the grouch - Moishe Oofnik ( the legend which i personaly met.)
  15. Splurge Member

What is Grover's character name called on Rechov Sumsum?
  16. Tztz Member

Kroovi. and its weird, because its translated into 'little cabbage'
  17. Fozzie Bear Moderator

little cabbage sounds cute, so Grover would accept that!
  18. Tztz Member

'little cabbage' sounds stupid at any language.. LOL :)
  19. Fozzie Bear Moderator

unless you're hungry...
  20. Tztz Member

i guess in that case it sounds tasty..

:o