"Sesame Street Presents: The Body"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(This is from the Sat, 1/1/05 The Commercial Appeal here in town:smile: (Includes a photo of Elmo, a nurse, and a doctor Muppets).

"Sesame Street Presents: The Body" is the first in a series of museum learning experiences created by Sesame Workshop, a nonprofit educational organization. It will open at the Arizona Science Center in Phoenix in May for a seven-month run, and then travel to other cities across the country through 2010.

'Sesame Street' creates new learning experiences.

"Sesame Street" characters have gone around the globe and into space, and soon they'll be exploring the human body.

Sesame Workshop, a nonprofit educational organization, is creating a series of museum learning experiences and "Sesame Street Presents: The Body" is first up. It will premiere at the Arizona Science Center in Pho9enix in May and run through November. It will the travel around the country through 2010, said Chevy Humphrey, executive vice president of the center.

The exhibit will emphasize scientific investigation and developmental- and curriculum-based learning goals for children ages 2 to 8.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hey, that's really cool! I wish I were still 4 years old, because my parents would totally take me, and it would make my day!

:smile:

King Jim

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Hey, that's really cool! I wish I were still 4 years old, because my parents would totally take me, and it would make my day!

:smile:
Ditto.