1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Sesame Street Presents: The Body"

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Fozzie Bear, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

(This is from the Sat, 1/1/05 The Commercial Appeal here in town:) (Includes a photo of Elmo, a nurse, and a doctor Muppets).

"Sesame Street Presents: The Body" is the first in a series of museum learning experiences created by Sesame Workshop, a nonprofit educational organization. It will open at the Arizona Science Center in Phoenix in May for a seven-month run, and then travel to other cities across the country through 2010.

'Sesame Street' creates new learning experiences.

"Sesame Street" characters have gone around the globe and into space, and soon they'll be exploring the human body.

Sesame Workshop, a nonprofit educational organization, is creating a series of museum learning experiences and "Sesame Street Presents: The Body" is first up. It will premiere at the Arizona Science Center in Pho9enix in May and run through November. It will the travel around the country through 2010, said Chevy Humphrey, executive vice president of the center.

The exhibit will emphasize scientific investigation and developmental- and curriculum-based learning goals for children ages 2 to 8.
  2. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

thx for sharing kev interesting
  3. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Yeah, Its pretty nice! ;)
  4. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Hey, that's really cool! I wish I were still 4 years old, because my parents would totally take me, and it would make my day!

:)
  5. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Ditto.