Sesame Street Radio

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing Bryan! I'm going to check it out!

BEAR

Reaction score
Its pretty cool. I am hearing some songs that I either have never heard before or haven't heard in a long time. The one bad part about it right now is they have replayed a couple songs about 3 times in the last hour. I dunno how many songs are in the rotation but its still great anyway. Also, it mostly has been playing the lesser known songs. Most of the songs that aren't the big ones that everyone knows have not played once which is kinda good because you can only listen to those so much.

Xerus

Reaction score
I LOVE IT! :smile: I'm hearing songs from the Muppets I've never heard before. Along with some old favorites too. Right now I'm listenting to "Born to Add."

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, just wish there was a way to copy these songs. That's the frustrating thing about it. Same with Muppet Central Radio.

Xerus

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yeah, just wish there was a way to copy these songs. That's the frustrating thing about it. Same with Muppet Central Radio.
I have a small tape recorder and I just put it in front of the computer's speaker so I can record listen to these songs anytime I want.