Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ernie looks GREAT!
Two-Headed Monster
Oscar
Guy

Who's JerseyToys again? Gonna have to go look (pretty sure he's a constant poster over on the Palisades Board), but anyhow, I'm glad my few worries about Ernies' final head sculpt are gone. Packaging is awesome! Hopefully this is a sign that S1 is shipping soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh... Descripts please Kermie Baby...
Final packaging pics mean they're on the boat and headed out. Back when Travis was still in charge of feeding us Daily Bits, he said that final packaging pics were the last new info of a series to be shown cause they'd be hitting retail after that.

Let's hope they're available by December before the end of the year. And thanks for the update.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Ooh... Descripts please Kermie Baby...
Final packaging pics mean they're on the boat and headed out. Back when Travis was still in charge of feeding us Daily Bits, he said that final packaging pics were the last new info of a series to be shown cause they'd be hitting retail after that.

Let's hope they're available by December before the end of the year. And thanks for the update.

Don't mean to Muffin this or anything, but I've been wondering this. Ed, how batty-blind are you? I mean obviously you can see a little, but can you still enjoy the detailed art of these figures. Of course you must because you have been a serious collector for a while, but you ask for descriptions a lot when the picture is there. Is it that you have a hard time making out the details from the little picture on the screen? Just curious. You know I love all of your mysterious ways, my friend!:smile:

By the way, these packages look great! If this really means what you say, Ed, then I am so excited!!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh dear goodness, Oscar is amazing!! And Ernie is also cool. But Guy's finally sold me because of his accesories. I was always gonna get Two-Headed Monster. He's great. Overall this is awesome! Must have!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bry... Yes, I can still see somewhat, like for example I think I know when I have a picture on the screen because of the darker area on the white background of some eBay auction I'm surveying. But as to what the picture is of, no I can't see that at all, my blindness doesn't allow me to see the details on an image on either the TV or computer screen.

Hope this helps, and here's to S1 arriving before year's end.

zns

Reaction score
:excited: I'm a happy boy today. But what about the stoop and the B.B. exclusive?:confused:

BEAR

Reaction score
zns said:
:excited: I'm a happy boy today. But what about the stoop and the B.B. exclusive?:confused:
Those are probably still being worked on and will most likely be released around the first part of next year. Would be nice to have an update on Big Bird though.

Also, Ed, thanks for explaining. Sounds like you are pretty blind, but then how are you able to read the words on the screen?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You said that you can't see an image on a screen. If you were to print an image would you be able to see it better?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I noticed that the two-headed monster has some kind of picture, but I can't tell what it is of. I know that it's split into four images, but I can't tell who's i it. Is it the two-headed monster or somebody else? It kind of looks like Bip Bipodotta to me.

Erine81981

Reaction score
It's the Sesame Street Beetles album. Can't wait for these to get to stores or music stores too. I want them now! I LOVE THEM!