1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by KermieBaby47, Nov 19, 2005.

1. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ernie looks GREAT!
    Two-Headed Monster
    Oscar
    Guy

Who's JerseyToys again? Gonna have to go look (pretty sure he's a constant poster over on the Palisades Board), but anyhow, I'm glad my few worries about Ernies' final head sculpt are gone. Packaging is awesome! Hopefully this is a sign that S1 is shipping soon!
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Ooh... Descripts please Kermie Baby...
    Final packaging pics mean they're on the boat and headed out. Back when Travis was still in charge of feeding us Daily Bits, he said that final packaging pics were the last new info of a series to be shown cause they'd be hitting retail after that.

Let's hope they're available by December before the end of the year. And thanks for the update.
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Don't mean to Muffin this or anything, but I've been wondering this. Ed, how batty-blind are you? I mean obviously you can see a little, but can you still enjoy the detailed art of these figures. Of course you must because you have been a serious collector for a while, but you ask for descriptions a lot when the picture is there. Is it that you have a hard time making out the details from the little picture on the screen? Just curious. You know I love all of your mysterious ways, my friend!:)

By the way, these packages look great! If this really means what you say, Ed, then I am so excited!!!!
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh dear goodness, Oscar is amazing!! And Ernie is also cool. But Guy's finally sold me because of his accesories. I was always gonna get Two-Headed Monster. He's great. Overall this is awesome! Must have!
  5. The Count

Hey Bry... Yes, I can still see somewhat, like for example I think I know when I have a picture on the screen because of the darker area on the white background of some eBay auction I'm surveying. But as to what the picture is of, no I can't see that at all, my blindness doesn't allow me to see the details on an image on either the TV or computer screen.

Hope this helps, and here's to S1 arriving before year's end.
  6. zns

zns Active Member

:excited: I'm a happy boy today. But what about the stoop and the B.B. exclusive?:confused:
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Those are probably still being worked on and will most likely be released around the first part of next year. Would be nice to have an update on Big Bird though.

Also, Ed, thanks for explaining. Sounds like you are pretty blind, but then how are you able to read the words on the screen?
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

You said that you can't see an image on a screen. If you were to print an image would you be able to see it better?
  9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I noticed that the two-headed monster has some kind of picture, but I can't tell what it is of. I know that it's split into four images, but I can't tell who's i it. Is it the two-headed monster or somebody else? It kind of looks like Bip Bipodotta to me.
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

It's the Sesame Street Beetles album. Can't wait for these to get to stores or music stores too. I want them now! I LOVE THEM!
  11. The Count

Hey Kyle... You caught up with the new S2 lineup? One of your roomies will be brought in as a replacement for Roosevelt and/or the Martians. Think on who's furry and blue, and is cute too.
  12. The Count

Answering questions...

1 MinorMuppet, still wouldn't be able to see a photograph/image even if it were printed. Part of the degree of my blindness.
    2 Bryan, I'm able to communicate with you guys here, and read all the posts thanks to my screenreader program called Jaws For Windows.
    Hope this helps.
  13. zns

zns Active Member

14. MuppetfraggleEX

MuppetfraggleEX New Member

Wow!! I will be starting my collection of these now to go with my Muppet figures collection. Thanks for the update. I had no idea these were coming out!!
  15. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

16. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Question i notice a Letter comes with them does that mean there will only be 26?
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Don't forget about Muppet numbers too Kimp...;)
  18. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, it can still go beyond 26. Let's hope that it gets atleast that far. It would be sad to have an uncomplete alphabet, wouldn't it?:(
  19. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Awesome stuff! I can't wait to buy 'em up and own them!!
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That means that Grover my one and only Roomie will be an action figure! Did you hear that Grover?

Grover: I sure did Kyle. Oh I'm so happy. *jumps around with me*