Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle... You caught up with the new S2 lineup? One of your roomies will be brought in as a replacement for Roosevelt and/or the Martians. Think on who's furry and blue, and is cute too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Answering questions...

1 MinorMuppet, still wouldn't be able to see a photograph/image even if it were printed. Part of the degree of my blindness.
2 Bryan, I'm able to communicate with you guys here, and read all the posts thanks to my screenreader program called Jaws For Windows.
Hope this helps.

zns

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Those are probably still being worked on and will most likely be released around the first part of next year. Would be nice to have an update on Big Bird though.

:smile: Thanks for the tip Bear.

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
Wow!! I will be starting my collection of these now to go with my Muppet figures collection. Thanks for the update. I had no idea these were coming out!!

BEAR

Reaction score
zns said:
BEAR said:
Those are probably still being worked on and will most likely be released around the first part of next year. Would be nice to have an update on Big Bird though.

:smile: Thanks for the tip Bear.

No problem! Though I am also full of questions regarding the line. I'm sure once S1 is out and the line picks up, we will be updated a little more regularly. It seems like Big Bird is their next priority after S1 seeing as how it had an early draft sculpt months ago. I could be wrong though, just a theory.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Question i notice a Letter comes with them does that mean there will only be 26?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Question i notice a Letter comes with them does that mean there will only be 26?
Don't forget about Muppet numbers too Kimp...:wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, it can still go beyond 26. Let's hope that it gets atleast that far. It would be sad to have an uncomplete alphabet, wouldn't it?:frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Awesome stuff! I can't wait to buy 'em up and own them!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Kyle... You caught up with the new S2 lineup? One of your roomies will be brought in as a replacement for Roosevelt and/or the Martians. Think on who's furry and blue, and is cute too.
That means that Grover my one and only Roomie will be an action figure! Did you hear that Grover?

Grover: I sure did Kyle. Oh I'm so happy. *jumps around with me*