1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by KermieBaby47, Nov 19, 2005.

1. MIKEB97

MIKEB97 New Member

Just out of curiosity

Any word on what stores they will be available at?
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Not yet. But Skymall cancelled all of their pre-orders for S1 and the playset facade.

Also, you should check out the thread titled "Ernie in the Box!" at the Palisades forum, Resident Lilly posted some newer FEP pics of all four figures.
    And there's another thread with the link to the article in Diamond Previews about the Big Bird figure with an early prototype photo.
    Hope this helps.
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Wow...I'm worried now...with Travis gone and no retail support I fear the length of this line. S2 is already engraved in stone right? We will be seing that for sure won't we?
  4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Who knows. Mike Horn said we won't even have S1 in time for Christmas.
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Don't be doomsayers, gang.

You know what will make this line last as long as the Muppets line did? Not retailer support nearly so much as CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! If you buy them, they will make them. If you wait til they go on sale or don't ever buy them, there will never be any retail support and they won't get made.

BUY BUY BUY!!!

Palisades already knows if it's Muppety and they make it, they got my money!
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Kevin the all-powerful Mod instructs me!! *pre-orders S1 and orders Super Grover* Phew, now I have pleased him...
  7. Fozzie Bear

*nods knowingly to the faithful follower*

You have become one step in securing the future of this line!
  8. MuppetfraggleEX

MuppetfraggleEX New Member

I have an almost complete collection of the Muppet figures, and Plan to do the same with the Sesame Streets if I can get a hold of them. Does anyone know exactly which ones will be out first? Just the 4 mentioned? And what series 2 may bring? LOL
  9. The Count

Ah... Heed the words of Kevin...
    Haven't bought/pre-ordered S1 yet... Waiting till they become available, and I'm pursuing some last additions and extras for my Muppets collection for the various projects.

But Palisades knows that if it's Muppets and they make it, they have my money as well.
  10. The Count

Hey Prawn Cracker... Be on the look out for which Super Grover you get.
    The thing is that during the manufacture/packaging of Super Grover, Palisades did this: half of the entire figure run's packaged dressed as, and in a plastic tray molded for Super Grover; while the other helf of the figure run was made as Grover Kent.
    You didn't know which version you got till you got it and opened up the velcro flap.

Oh yeah, that snazzy cover art for the Super Grover packaging? It was done by comics deity Alex Ross. And they're available as lithographs at the Palisades club site.
  11. The Count

Here's what's been slated for the line so far...

Super Grover, as the 2005 Palisades tour figure.

Series 1.
    The Two-Headed Monster.
    Guy Smiley.
    Oscar The Grouch and Slimey The Worm.
    Ernie and Rubber Duckie.

There's a street diarama set coming, of the area from Oscar's trashcan to the corner with the doors to Big Bird's nesting area.
    A figure's planned to come with the set, not sure at this time who it'll be or if it'll be two different figures.

Big Bird will be released as an exclusive, depending on when it's released will determine if I place him in the S1 or S2 group in my collection photos and SS product guide.
    Big Bird will come with a pack-in figure of Little Bird.

Series 2
    Bert.
    The Count von Count.
    Grover Monster.
    Elmo.
    Work has started on the S2 sculpts, though rully it's sales of S1 that'll help decide if we get these... And I rully hope the line takes off after S1 so it'll have a long lengthy life.
  12. Fozzie Bear

*subliminal message*

BUY THE SS FIGURES! BUY THE SS FIGURES!
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I will master Fozzie Kevin Bear. *eye's in hypnotize mode*
  14. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I already did! :) Well, I preordered them the first day I found out that OMG toys had them available for pre-order.

I also already have Super Grover that I ordered from the club when he first came out.

I hope my comment earlier didn't come off as negative, I was just relaying a message that Mike Horn posted over on the Palisades Forums.

Cheers to Sesame Street S1!
  15. The Count

Silly Kevin... That won't work on batty types like us, since we already have the power of vampiric mesmorism to counteract your hypnotic stare.
    Besides, I'll be buying my S1 figures later when they're available... To go with my Muppets collection as the family starts to come together.
  16. Fozzie Bear

*holds up mirror*

So, there! I counteract your mesmorism with this here mirror!!

*Evil can't out-do evil!" :)
  17. zns

zns Active Member

Thanks a lot Count. This really helps. I never got a chance to buy any of the Muppet figures.:( But I promise you all that I'm gonna have as many of the Sesame ones that I can get my hands on.;)
  18. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

These look so good. I'll be buying them as soon as possible--I really hope we get more of these!

:p :( :grouchy:
  19. The Count

Oh Kevin, when will you learn?

A mirror does no good against me, I have no reflection. Well, as a human I do, but when in my vampiric role...
    And of course evil can outdo evil... For when it comes to a battle of two evils, you just have to hope the lesser evil wins.
    And to quote The Undertaker from his movie hosting stint on Sci-Fi back in '98: "But the lesser evil is still evil."

So, that's 2, 2 wrongs!
    And two wrongs don't make a right.
  20. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

You better believe it! I have Super Grover here in my room right next to me, and S1 is on pre-order. I basically placed the order as soon as I found out about them. There wasn't a moment to lose. I really do have faith in this line of characters. It is the same folks working on them that worked on the Muppet Show guys, then it is sure to be a good looking group of characters. Big Bird is the only one I am concerned about. He will still be wonderful no matter what and I will proudly display him, I just hope that a few details get attention.
    I am very excited about this though. It's not often we get such great collectors pieces resembling our Sesame Street friends.:p