Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's what's been slated for the line so far...

Super Grover, as the 2005 Palisades tour figure.

Series 1.
The Two-Headed Monster.
Guy Smiley.
Oscar The Grouch and Slimey The Worm.
Ernie and Rubber Duckie.

There's a street diarama set coming, of the area from Oscar's trashcan to the corner with the doors to Big Bird's nesting area.
A figure's planned to come with the set, not sure at this time who it'll be or if it'll be two different figures.

Big Bird will be released as an exclusive, depending on when it's released will determine if I place him in the S1 or S2 group in my collection photos and SS product guide.
Big Bird will come with a pack-in figure of Little Bird.

Series 2
Bert.
The Count von Count.
Grover Monster.
Elmo.
Work has started on the S2 sculpts, though rully it's sales of S1 that'll help decide if we get these... And I rully hope the line takes off after S1 so it'll have a long lengthy life.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*subliminal message*

BUY THE SS FIGURES! BUY THE SS FIGURES!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I will master Fozzie Kevin Bear. *eye's in hypnotize mode*

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I already did! :smile: Well, I preordered them the first day I found out that OMG toys had them available for pre-order.

I also already have Super Grover that I ordered from the club when he first came out.

I hope my comment earlier didn't come off as negative, I was just relaying a message that Mike Horn posted over on the Palisades Forums.

Cheers to Sesame Street S1!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Silly Kevin... That won't work on batty types like us, since we already have the power of vampiric mesmorism to counteract your hypnotic stare.
Besides, I'll be buying my S1 figures later when they're available... To go with my Muppets collection as the family starts to come together.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*holds up mirror*

So, there! I counteract your mesmorism with this here mirror!!

*Evil can't out-do evil!" :smile:

zns

Reaction score
The Count said:
Here's what's been slated for the line so far...

Super Grover, as the 2005 Palisades tour figure.

Series 1.
The Two-Headed Monster.
Guy Smiley.
Oscar The Grouch and Slimey The Worm.
Ernie and Rubber Duckie.

There's a street diarama set coming, of the area from Oscar's trashcan to the corner with the doors to Big Bird's nesting area.
A figure's planned to come with the set, not sure at this time who it'll be or if it'll be two different figures.

Big Bird will be released as an exclusive, depending on when it's released will determine if I place him in the S1 or S2 group in my collection photos and SS product guide.
Big Bird will come with a pack-in figure of Little Bird.

Series 2
Bert.
The Count von Count.
Grover Monster.
Elmo.
Work has started on the S2 sculpts, though rully it's sales of S1 that'll help decide if we get these... And I rully hope the line takes off after S1 so it'll have a long lengthy life.
Thanks a lot Count. This really helps. I never got a chance to buy any of the Muppet figures.:frown: But I promise you all that I'm gonna have as many of the Sesame ones that I can get my hands on.:wink:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
These look so good. I'll be buying them as soon as possible--I really hope we get more of these!

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Kevin, when will you learn?

A mirror does no good against me, I have no reflection. Well, as a human I do, but when in my vampiric role...
And of course evil can outdo evil... For when it comes to a battle of two evils, you just have to hope the lesser evil wins.
And to quote The Undertaker from his movie hosting stint on Sci-Fi back in '98: "But the lesser evil is still evil."

So, that's 2, 2 wrongs!
And two wrongs don't make a right.

BEAR

Reaction score
zns said:
Thanks a lot Count. This really helps. I never got a chance to buy any of the Muppet figures.:frown: But I promise you all that I'm gonna have as many of the Sesame ones that I can get my hands on.:wink:

You better believe it! I have Super Grover here in my room right next to me, and S1 is on pre-order. I basically placed the order as soon as I found out about them. There wasn't a moment to lose. I really do have faith in this line of characters. It is the same folks working on them that worked on the Muppet Show guys, then it is sure to be a good looking group of characters. Big Bird is the only one I am concerned about. He will still be wonderful no matter what and I will proudly display him, I just hope that a few details get attention.
I am very excited about this though. It's not often we get such great collectors pieces resembling our Sesame Street friends.:stick_out_tongue: