Sesame Street Season 36: Episode Guide

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
JEANYLASER said:
the adventures of little big bird. does big bird will be big again and please tell me.
I think the plot will be resolved in the end. I'm sure the Sesame Street writers wouldn't make such a dramatic change to their most popular character, well next to Elmo that is.

Dantecat

Reaction score
By the way,I really think Phillip should make this a sticky. Because since MuppetDude just gave us a really good episode guide for this year's(36th)Season on April 1st,Anybody can keep in track of what episode is really really really going to come of next of course. :big_grin:

And another thing,It's exactly definitely not an April Fool Schedule. :wink:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
JEANYLASER said:
the adventures of little big bird. does big bird will be big again and please tell me. also elmo rosita and telly and zoe will be back as the mega monsters just like the power rangers and please tell me they will meet one of the power rangers and maybe sesame street maybe in a lot of trouble.
Well, this guide is all I can gather from the episodes; I don't know exactly what clips will be shown. This guide and the press release (and a few other mentions) is all I know about the season.

astrotrain

Reaction score
It will be interesting..

A. If that list is real deal.

and

B. If they local PBS station (WHYY) decides to show all of them.

Right now WHYY showed the Episode 36 opener this morning, and when
they start re-runs, they get into a real bad rutt on re-runs.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The first ten episodes aired were ones featuring the street storylines summarized in the episode guide list above. So I'd say that the whole thing's for real. Course, still waiting for the PBS stations to get their heads out of their rears and show the Season 36 episodes again from where they left off last week.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I wondered about that too. They seem to be doing repeats this week. On my local station, they also played the karoke episode from a few years ago. Go figure.