Sesame Street Season 42 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Even then... I mean, nothing they could produce would be worth the paltry sum of money they'd make on a Saturday Night audience. Even ABC killed Wonderful World of Disney when they shoved it on Saturdays, and that includes reruns of movie broadcasts.

zns

Reaction score
I seriously doubt we have to worry about Sesame Street. right now. We've seen how supportive people like Barack and Michelle Obama are to the show. Elmo's popularity is also what keeps the show going. Because he is the youngest character, he hits the target audience's level that Sesame Workshop is pushing for.

(Oh and for all of you Big Bird fans like me, don't worry about him. Carole-Lynn Parente stated that despite the littel red guy's popularity, he is still an iconic figure on the show. You've seen how both he and Caroll get the same amount of recognition as Kevin and Elmo)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It definitely hasn't aired yet. It's a great musical number though!

And is it me, or does Elmo have a great musical theater voice?

Drtooth

Reaction score
It definitely hasn't aired yet. It's a great musical number though!
Either it's an insert/opening storyline for the next season, or promo for some odd internet video series (like For you, for me, for later). Either way, it's pretty catchy and there's definitely some science focus coming up somewhere.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I REALLY wish they would kill this current block format next season.:smirk:

SSLFan

Reaction score
(Oh and for all of you Big Bird fans like me, don't worry about him. Carole-Lynn Parente stated that despite the littel red guy's popularity, he is still an iconic figure on the show. You've seen how both he and Caroll get the same amount of recognition as Kevin and Elmo)
While that's nice of her to say that, just curious - how many eps do you suppose he'll be in this season? 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.