Sesame Street Season 45 Episode 4512 - Big Bird Loses His Nest

SpinneyBigBird1

Reaction score
So that was Matt who performed him in the street scene? I thought the voice was a little different, but I was thinking that was because he was saddened through must of the ep. I sort of that Carroll and Matt may have alternated there. I know it was Carroll in MHLL.
Yes, Caroll did the voice while Matt did the puppetry. Sometimes that happens if Caroll is not available to perform the puppet on the day. I think it still looked and sounded fine, in my opinion.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Just saw the Murray and Ovejita segments, and it was cute seeing Big Bird's cameo at the end. I remember seeing a behind the scenes photo of him filming the segment a while back. It sure made me smile.:smile:

"I'm Big Bird!":wisdom:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Good episode with Big Bird. He will always be my favorite character from the very beginning. Can't get enough of him. The Minnie Bird was pretty cute but hearing that "Mine Mine" over and over just got old. Funny for Chris's character to do it. I missed Big Bird in the Murrary segment. I'll have to go back and watch it.

It was neat to see a few old (kinda of) skits and songs in this episode. I've always enjoyed Elmo's Duck song.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It surprises me that even though "Elmo's Ducks" is one of the most viewed videos on their YT channel, they haven't used on the show beyond it's initial airing. Nice to see it turn up again in this episode, even if they cut it down.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Minnie Bird was pretty cute but hearing that "Mine Mine" over and over just got old.
They're really making these one off characters a bit too annoying lately. 'cept I kinda liked Peter Piper.

Gotta love that Big Bird's such a gentle soul that he only got dejected instead of wanting to wring the Mynah bird's neck, like most people would do.

But I think the key scene in the episode was that Big Bird didn't have the heart to take another bird's nest. That was much more subtle than the "how would you feel" number.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Minnie Minah wasn't too mean, but that "MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!" made her sound like the seagulls from Finding Nemo. Did the scene where Chris takes her teddy bear remind anybody else of Gordon and Telly's bullying Cousin Izzy who kept taking Telly's traingles until Gordon took his hat?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was wondering what bird puppet they would use for Minnie and was surprised they made a completely new one. Her "MINE" thing didn't bug me very much; I quite enjoyed the episode. I do wonder if the thing the Bird Court was behind was intended to be a bench, because ya know, birds sit on benches, because it was clearly a bench.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can I just say I totally knew she was going to be a mynah bird before they even stated it? Of course, it was fairly obvious.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Minnie Minah wasn't too mean, but that "MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!" made her sound like the seagulls from Finding Nemo. Did the scene where Chris takes her teddy bear remind anybody else of Gordon and Telly's bullying Cousin Izzy who kept taking Telly's traingles until Gordon took his hat?
I had that in mind too. Chris definitely takes after his Uncle Gordon. :smile: