1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4612 - Elmo Steps in for Super Grover

Discussion in 'Season 46' started by Phillip, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Episode 4612 - Elmo Steps in for Super Grover
    HBO Premiere: Saturday March 26, 2016
    PBS Premiere: Monday February 6, 2017

When Super Grover's new sidekick Horatio keeps getting stuck in doorways, Elmo has to answer the distress calls. Also featuring "Everyday Hero" song with Aloe Blacc, Cookie Monster's Aveggies parody and Elmo the Musical-Superheros. Brought to you by the letter H and the number 1.

This street story is originally from Season 39, Episode 4176. This episode also features a new Elmo the Musical.

[​IMG]

If you saw "Elmo Steps in for Super Grover" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    kiss96, MikaelaMuppet and dwayne1115 like this.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Nice new ETM. I hope they make more next season; if they make them with the segment's shortened runtime in mind, it works just fine, unlike the edited ones they've been playing.

And I noticed the street story wasn't trimmed all that much; it flowed very nicely still.

Phillip likes this.
  3. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

The cold open was funny. The Everyday Hero song was cool. And the new ETM was very good. It was still the same format except for the fact that it's shorter. Who played the orange guy with the mustache in ETM?

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What season was this episode repeated from?

And have they changed the timeslot already? It wasn't on again today when I checked in, but it was on HBO On Demand.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It's John Kennedy.

Season 39.

6. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I really need to watch Wubulous World, so I can be more familiar with his voices.