1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4618 - A Very Cookie Mother's Day

Discussion in 'Season 46' started by Phillip, May 7, 2016.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Well, in Bob McGrath's original statement he said all of the cast members were being let go except for Alan, Chris and Suki. So I guess that means Susan and Gina are gone as well.

2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I am guessing you didn't here the news of the cast members being let go by Sesame Workshop.

4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Well, like I said in my last post. I just heard about the status of Bob, Gordon and Luis. I didn't know about the other cast members until just now.

5. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Could someone please catch the PBS airing of this episode just so we could know which of these Cookie and Rosita bits aired at the end so we can add it to Muppet Wiki?

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

For the Mother's Day episode on PBS, the closing segment is "Dance" as Cookie, Rosita and the little girl demonstrate slow, fast and freeze dances.

7. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. Would you be so kind as to tell us what closing bits aired on episodes 4617 and 4633 if you happen to know them?