Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4627 - Bye, Bye Pacifier

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4627 - Bye, Bye Pacifier
HBO Premiere: Saturday July 9, 2016
PBS Premiere: Monday January 23, 2016

Elmo helps Curly Bear come to terms with giving up her binky. Also featuring Cookie Monster's Smart Cookies ("The Hidden Teething Biscuit") and Elmo's World ("Babies"). Brought to you by the letter B and the number 12.

This street story is originally from Season 42, Episode 4264.

If you saw "Bye, Bye Pacifier", let others know. Please like this post and share your thoughts.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who remembers when Drtooth did fan art of this episodes?

That being said, not much I can comment on here, except that Smart Cookies was really funny, especially the baby's crying fits. I'm also surprised more people are crying sacrilege over Pinball Number Count being updated.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cold open with Grover and a real baby was cute. The new Smart Cookies was funny. The end with the baby talking and running after the Crumb I didn't see coming.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm also surprised more people are crying sacrilege over Pinball Number Count being updated.
That was from that aniBoom contest a few years ago, so it's not like SW commissioned a remake; it was one of the entry options though. Plus, it's really well animated and uses the original track so I hardly consider it bad.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really wish they kept up with contests like that one. They seriously need more outside artists to update older skits for new audiences.