Sesame Street Season 47 begins shooting, HBO premiere set for January 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Benny's been shipped out to the Netherlands for their co-production.
They could always build a new one.
Looks like Mr. Johnson is playing a police officer of sorts in this special/episode
Yeah, I wasn't sure if that was Mr. Johnson or just some random Fat Blue AM. I hope it's him, because somehow I find him being a police officer very fitting.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Is it me or does that almost look like Caroll is puppeteering Oscar's right hand there?

Also, yay Irvine!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... uh, they released the sizzle reel for season 47. Uh, I'm going to break the bad news first... you know how they brought back old Elmo's World segments?

Yeah. new Elmo's Worlds. :rolleyes: Nice step backwards, Sesame Street.

Also of note, Eric's Oscar and Jennifer's Zoe, which doesn't sound much like Fran's version.

hehehe

Reaction score
Okay... uh, they released the sizzle reel for season 47. Uh, I'm going to break the bad news first... you know how they brought back old Elmo's World segments?

Yeah. new Elmo's Worlds. :rolleyes: Nice step backwards, Sesame Street.

Also of note, Eric's Oscar and Jennifer's Zoe, which doesn't sound much like Fran's version.

Here's a lookat the new Elmo's World in full:

As one of the (it seems) few who actually ENJOYED Elmo's World, color me intrigued--though I hope this means Elmo the Musical isn't gone in full.

PS: I will actually watch this in full later--so for all I know, it's horrible, but for now, still intrigued. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
On the plus side, new Letter and Number intro songs.

I do like how the number's Cookie related and that The Count isn't entirely out of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.