1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Meet Julia
    Sesame Street's newest Muppet has autism. Meet Julia this Monday on HBO and PBS. Then discuss the anticipated episode with fans.

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4715 - Meet Julia

Discussion in 'Season 47' started by Phillip, Apr 8, 2017.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This episode appears to be rebroadcast today.

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  2. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

Finally, there's a muppet for me! I wonder what autism Julia has. Does she have HFA or Aspergers? I have the latter.

BeckyDR and WhoseLineFan like this.
  3. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

Hey fellow Aspie :) I think she has HFA. By the way, did you get my PMs about anime and about what happened with the sheep?

Luke kun and WhoseLineFan like this.
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Well, I have Asperger's.

Interesting to note that I'm not the only one with Asperger's on this forum. Haven't heard to much about HFA, but I do know about PPD. (Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.)

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  5. WhoseLineFan

WhoseLineFan Well-Known Member

I have a friend that has Aspergers.

6. PonysNPuppets

PonysNPuppets New Member

Holy heck I have Asperger's too!! :eek: I kinda think Jim Henson himself had it. I don't think there was ever any "official" diagnosis for Jim, but I would not be surprised at all if that's what he had. Makes me wonder what he'd think of Julia if he was alive today.

WhoseLineFan likes this.
  7. Luke kun

Luke kun Well-Known Member

Yes

WhoseLineFan likes this.