1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4728 - Bert and Ernie Make a Movie

Discussion in 'Season 47' started by Phillip, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Episode 4728 - Bert and Ernie Make a Movie
    HBO Premiere: Saturday July 15, 2017

Ernie and Elmo help Bert tap into his imagination as he acts out different scenes for a movie.

This episode features a street story from Season 44, a new Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures ("Donnie Quixote") and a new Elmo's World ("Books").

[​IMG]

If you saw "Bert and Ernie Make a Movie" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Even though E&B's presence has diminished, when they do get the spotlight, they get a lot of it. Not only with the street story and new open and closings, but the return of "Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures," an unaired one even!

The animation in that storytelling 'toon was very good. But the tacked on letter thing at the end...

3. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

The bookends with Elmo and Ernie were fun. It was great to see a new episode of Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures. Bert's bit in the new EW is the most dialogue any Muppet other than Elmo has had on the new EW so far.

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I missed it because I was at a family reunion.

5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

You see! That's why I never go to those things!

6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Family gets in the way of Muppets every time.

muppetgem and Pig's Laundry like this.
  7. antsamthompson9

This episode will be rerun on HBO this Saturday. Be sure to check it out.

8. D'Snowth

If my aunt and uncle have HBO at their house, because I'm house and petsitting for them this weekend.

9. antsamthompson9

Well, do you have HBO subchannels or just HBO? Because HBO Family will show it on Monday at 8 AM.

10. D'Snowth

I have subchannels as well, but I could probably just as easily catch up On Demand, I just need to remember to do that.

11. antsamthompson9

Cool.