1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Sesame Street Season 48 Episode 4813 - Book Worming

Discussion in 'Season 48' started by Phillip, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Episode 4813 - Book Worming
    HBO Premiere: Saturday February 10, 2018

Elmo's friend Zuzu is visiting Sesame Street from South Africa. After reading all about her home in the Book Nook, Elmo and Alan throw Zuzu a welcome party with South African food, music and traditional clothing. At the party, Zuzu says she read up on Sesame Street, too.

This episode features an all-new street story, Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Onion") and Elmo's World ("Books").

[​IMG]

If you saw "Book Worming" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I thought it was nice enough. I would've liked to see Zuzu in much more of the story, instead of a featured cameo pretty much. And Frankie the Worm is back, neat.

I'm starting to think that a little Cookie Monster goes a long way. I don't mind that the scale has been tipped and he's more popular than Elmo now, but there's a still too much of each of them; 90% of the episode involved them.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Pretty much my feelings as well.

And hey, we got another classic EW today, that was nice.

Somebody needs to tell Cookie and Gonger that onions are better the smaller and flatter they are - not as strong and overwhelming.

4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

The street story was pretty good. Like Shane and Joseph said, it would have been nice if Zuzu was in it more. I liked Tyler Bunch's performance as one of the penguins. Couldn't tell who the other one was, cause his voice was so similar. Cookie's onion breath showing in the Foodie Truck segment was funny.