Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4906 - Math Magic

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4906 - Math Magic
HBO Premiere: Saturday December 22, 2018

Max the Magician amazes Rosita, Big Bird and Elmo with his magical, mathematical tricks.

This episode features a street story from Season 39. a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Jelly" with Mumford) and Elmo the Musical ("Repair Monster the Musical").

If you saw "Math Magic" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Eh, really the only thing worth mentioning is the return of Mumford. He still needs a little work with the voice, but it's nice to see him again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was a tad disoriented to suddenly see the previous set, so I see today's new episode was actually a repeat from an older season.

So . . . honestly, it was kind of a dull and bland story anyway.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I was a tad disoriented to suddenly see the previous set, so I see today's new episode was actually a repeat from an older season.

So . . . honestly, it was kind of a dull and bland story anyway.
Yeah, I never liked this story. It's not even a story, honestly, it's just the same gag over and over again. This really should've just been a two minute sketch. A total waste of Will Arnett's talents.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Eh, really the only thing worth mentioning is the return of Mumford. He still needs a little work with the voice, but it's nice to see him again.
I really hope the Foodie Truck bit with Mumford is the start of a trend where other characters ask Cookie and Gonger for food.
I agree completely with both comments. What more can I say? :confused:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Math Magic" premieres on PBS this Thursday September 5. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.