1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4918 - Elmo Goes to Chicken School

Discussion in 'Season 49' started by Phillip, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Episode 4918 - Elmo Goes to Chicken School
    HBO Premiere: Saturday March 16, 2019

Elmo helps Professor Buck Awe teach a class of chickens using strategies he learned in preschool. (Guest: Andy Grammer)

This episode features a street story from Season 45, Andy Grammer sings "Plan the Play", a new Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Cafeteria Workers") and Elmo's World ("Bus Drivers").

[​IMG]

If you saw "Elmo Goes to Chicken School" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

The new Abby's Amazing Adventure was fun. I liked how it seemed like the trays were gonna be messed up, but Abby fixed with her magic. I also thought running out of broccoli and using green beans as a substitute was an interesting conclusion.

3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The "Plan the Play" song again? Really? I like it and all, but three times in the matter of a few episodes is a little much.

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Uh, scheduling change? One of those Alpha and Omega movies was on today instead of this.

But either way, sounds like I didn't miss anything anyway, but, uh, hasn't this episode already been repeated in a previous season before? Maybe even more than once?

5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The movie came after; you must be tuning in an hour too late.