Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Okay, so . . . at the risk of sounding like one of those ungrateful Sesame Brats, I found this a tad disappointing. The 1969 and 1970s portion were nice enough, but it felt like they blitz through the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s, overlooking a number of key events from these decades, such as Slimey to the Moon, or the Hooper's Store fire. The 2010s potion had a lot put into it though.
They blew the budget on having the TV frame change with each decade (which was a really nice touch btw -- it even changes multiple times each decade).

BertFan

Reaction score
The only thing that really bugs me is that they used the season 2 version of “Rubber Ducky” for the 1969 section. :shifty:
Not expecting them to release the original 1969 version of Rubber Duckie soon. :rolleyes:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire just shared on Instagram that he, Caroll Spinney, Alan Muraoka, Roscoe Orman, Emilio Delgado, Bob McGrath, and Alison Barlett will be having a 50th anniversary tour this year.

I hope they'll be stopping by Knoxville again; it was such a thrill to get to meet them!
I am kind of surprised that Steve Whitmire is involved in this....I mean I thought he was fired from Sesame Workshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.