1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by mbmfrog, Jun 20, 2018.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I’d kill for a shirt like that.

2. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Yeah, kinda something like this but just SS.

3. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I would prefer to see a photo shoot without the characters rather than old stock images.

4. DatH

DatH Member

I'd be down with a shirt with the artstyle based on either the 70s-Early 90s books, or Follow That Bird's animation artstyle

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 11:11 AM
  5. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

@Blue Frackle @LittleJerry92 @MuppetSpot yeah, ideally it would have as many characters that can fit on there- current, old, new, minor, rare, obscure...you name it! And then on the top or bottom or center there would be the SS logo or sign. This show has had hundreds, if not thousands of different characters over the years, and again, if Marvel and Star Wars can have this type of shirt, why can't SS?? On another note, should the humans be included too?

YES!!!!

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  6. DatH

DatH Member

Humans should definitely be included. They're the reason characters like Big Bird developed, a symbol of guidance and understanding, and a bridge to help us relate more to the Muppets

sesamemuppetfan likes this.
  7. MuppetSpot

I don’t think the humans would be included because, they are never on merchandise besides books.

sesamemuppetfan likes this.
  8. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

So? They could be included just this once...

9. MuppetSpot

It’s a possibility, if the actors are willing to give their likeness to a shirt

10. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  11. LittleJerry92

Yeah, I’m really hoping they come to New England soon towards the fall.

12. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

You guys, they're coming to Dallas! **** yeah, i'm definitely going!
    Here's a full list of all of their stops, and a bit more info on what they call Sesame Street Festivals. Don't forget, these festivals are free so don't pass up this chance:
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...-festivals-could-coming-your-city/3482994002/

While it's free, they operate on a first come first serve basis, so don't forget to register to make extra sure that you get in.

13. LittleJerry92

Oh, well if it’s free, screw it! I’ll go to the NY one then! :D

14. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm trying to view all of the stops, but it's not letting me because it says I have adblock on.

15. Pig's Laundry

That's odd, I have Adblock, but it's working just fine.
    Here, try SST's official website:
    https://www.sesamestreet.org/anniversary

16. Pig's Laundry

HECK YEAHH!!

17. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

18. DatH

DatH Member

[​IMG] Oh hey, this 1972 Calendar had the human cast. Was drawn by a MAD magazine artist too

19. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Nice! Really hope I can make it to the one in Kansas City, cause that's just only a couple of hours away from here! :)

Do we know what some of the other characters are in the tour? Obviously Big Bird and Elmo, and I imagine the other big names as well, but I'd personally love to see Telly there.