Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's a couple of really neat songs. A parody of 'Me and My Shadow' with Zoe and her jacket and a 'Sir Duke' soundalike:

Garrett

Reaction score
Here's the end of Episode 4016. This came from the VideoNow Jr. version, so sadly I don't have the Elmo's World segment that was coincided with the episode, nor do I know which one it was. If you know what Elmo's World segment appeared in episode 4016, please tell me. I also recorded the beginning of this episode, I'll post that here later.

CookieKing90

Reaction score
Here's the end of Episode 4016. This came from the VideoNow Jr. version, so sadly I don't have the Elmo's World segment that was coincided with the episode, nor do I know which one it was. If you know what Elmo's World segment appeared in episode 4016, please tell me. I also recorded the beginning of this episode, I'll post that here later.

Maybe this episode was one of those rare occasions where there is no Elmo's World like Episode 4137 and 4145 since it had the regular block transitions. As for the other episodes you were talking about, I am definitely not sure about. And Wow what an amazing find you have. That episode is like a rare one not even Muppet Wiki has it.

Garrett

Reaction score
Maybe this episode was one of those rare occasions where there is no Elmo's World like Episode 4137 and 4145 since it had the regular block transitions. As for the other episodes you were talking about, I am definitely not sure about. And Wow what an amazing find you have. That episode is like a rare one not even Muppet Wiki has it.
Actually, I believe that episode 4016 DID have Elmo's World. What Elmo's World segment was in that episode's PBS broadcast?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Awesome!

CookieKing90

Reaction score
Actually, I believe that episode 4016 DID have Elmo's World. What Elmo's World segment was in that episode's PBS broadcast?
Hmm, well I'm afraid to tell you this, but I'm afraid that I have no clue which Elmo's world was on that broadcast. The only thing that I could deduce is that in the beginning of the clip it showed the transition with all of the colored blocks. However, in an original broadcast, after the Elmo's World segment was completed during that season it would use like a book page flipping type of transition. SO the point that I'm trying to get here is that there was no indication of what Elmo's World Segment there was in the clip; it is just too hard to tell. Sorry, but thank you for showing us this clip!