1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Pig's Laundry, Oct 12, 2015.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Good thing I had the foresight to download that episode before this happened.
    This was my exact attitude when I received my first strike from SW: I decided it wasn't worth risking further strikes and the possibility of losing my channel. At the same time, however, I gave people ample opportunity to download and save the SST vids I posted before I completely removed them - I think I gave everybody a good couple of weeks, if not a month or so . . . but a majority of them didn't heed the advice, hence why I still get bombarded with the usual begs and pleads to reupload them, or upload them somewhere else like Dailymotion or Vimeo. Sorry, you had your chance. Appears Rohail is the only one who took it to heart, because he recently reuploaded the hurricane episodes I originally uploaded.

This is why I spent the past weekend going through my favorites and downloading anything I favorited that wasn't officially uploaded by SW, including a number of full episodes uploaded by you, Shane, Sesame Maniac, and whatever individual clips and inserts people like LittleJerry, sawing14s, Nanto, Tiny Dancer, and whoever else.

Shame it's come to this, but not a whole lot else we can do about it.

2. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Yep. C'est la vie.

I'm just glad many people were happy to see such rare and old episodes from seasons 30 and 31. That basically was the intent, really...to show things that people haven't seen in eons, even extending to a new generation (it seems, given how YouTube is now hugely popular with children). It happened, videos are gone now, so it's just time to move on to something else.

Who knows? Maybe some of the recent episodes taken down will be officially released through DVDs or digital platforms in the near future. Might not be too likely, given the range of episodes removed, but ya never know.

Any Del likes this.
  3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

A few season 12 episodes that Sesame Maniac uploaded were deleted too. So, I guess i'm going to download all of my favorite videos of his and Schfifty. Could you maybe perhaps send me the Alan episode or upload it privately? That's the only episode i'll ask for, I swear.

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

It's funny, people complain about videos being taken down and yet don't even bother saving them if it really meant THAT much to them. :D

MikaelaMuppet and muppetgem like this.
  5. D'Snowth

Let me see if I have any space left in my Dropbox for it, if not, I'll upload it as an unlisted vid (I don't think private videos can be downloaded) long enough for you to download it as well.

MikaelaMuppet and Pig's Laundry like this.
  6. Any Del

Any Del Member

Oh so any episodes I upload from Youtube you download them?

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  7. D'Snowth

8. LittleJerry92

When (certain) fans discover clips going bye-bye....

MikaelaMuppet and muppetgem like this.
  9. Any Del

Any Del Member

Lol. Yep, I'm like that too sometimes.

10. Pig's Laundry

11. Pig's Laundry

Whoa, this is one I haven't seen in a long time:

I think this one might have premiered on my fourth birthday, because I remember waking up and being extra excited that an episode I hadn't seen before was airing on my birthday. I also remember feeling really happy because it was one of the few episodes with a large chunk of the cast.

Any Del likes this.
  12. Pig's Laundry

Also, the same person uploaded the episode where Maria and Luis open the Mail-it Shop:

Any Del likes this.
  13. LittleJerry92

Yeesh, the quality on the second one looks like the quality of a VHS tape when you try playing one on a flat screen TV.

14. D'Snowth

I remember both, because I have both taped, lol.

I know I'm in a minority for this, but I actually liked the Mail-It Shop - not because I didn't like the Fix-It Shop, but because it helped make SST feel more modern and realistic; the neon signs were a great touch.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  15. LittleJerry92

Just goes to show how Sesame Street always knows how to keep with the times.

16. Any Del

Any Del Member

17. Any Del

Any Del Member

Also it was I who upload episodes 4031 and 3984 on Youtube. Plus I reached 2K subscribers. Um hooray I guess? Lol ☺

18. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Remember a segment from the 30th season called "Ernie's Show and Tell"? It's basically a standard show-and-tell sketch starring Ernie and a random kid at either a daycare or on Sesame Street, which appeared all throughout Season 30 and until the mid-2000s. These are most of the segments from the series:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  19. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Do you have Monsters In Daycare by any chance? And are those all of the segments?

20. LittleJerry92

Clap, clap, clap, ring a bell - it's time for Ernie's show and Tell.

That theme still sticks in my head.

MikaelaMuppet and Pig's Laundry like this.