Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Garrett

Reaction score
Can somebody upload the Ernie's Show and Tell "Calculator" segment? It was from the 1999 rerun of episode 3705.

Garrett

Reaction score
Anybody remember these segments?

Can anybody upload the other Ernie's Show and Tell segments that aren't on YouTube yet?

Schfifty

Reaction score
This episode's pretty cool....it's the one where Big Bird, Snuffy and Zoe look for big things, and end up making the SnuffyZoeBirdagus at the end.

My main observation here though is that the Season 29 Zoe puppet is used for the bus stop and ending scenes. I'm not really sure why, other than maybe to show more expression?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I always remembered Pam Arciero's cameo as the bus driver from this one.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Because the person who uploaded it happens to be a fan of Gravity Falls.
Cool! I am a huge fan of this show as well (as my username certainly indicates) and have seen every episode numerous times. Mabel was my favorite character and a nasty rumor was spread through my Acting Camp that on the last episode, Mabel would get killed off and it made me quite sad. Anyway, I'm very happy that that wasn't true, :smile:. My other three favorites were Soos, Old Man McGuckett, and Grunkle Stan.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Cool! I am a huge fan of this show as well (as my username certainly indicates) and have seen every episode numerous times. Mabel was my favorite character and a nasty rumor was spread through my Acting Camp that on the last episode, Mabel would get killed off and it made me quite sad. Anyway, I'm very happy that that wasn't true, :smile:. My other three favorites were Soos, Old Man McGuckett, and Grunkle Stan.
A couple of his other videos have the same picture as well, but not all of them.

Garrett

Reaction score
I love Dipper!