Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Schfifty

Reaction score
I miss the days when the show was basically allowed to use whatever characters they wanted, as often as they wanted. It must've been very freeing as a writer.
Well, remember, even with that advantage though, that's one of the reasons the Around the Corner era met its demise. Too many characters appearing spontaneously proved too confusing for its target audience to follow. I know that's been stated here many times already, but I just had to bring it up. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow! Have we gone through all of Season 30 already? That was quick! :smile:

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Finaly a channel where i can watch some Sesame Street :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a Season 30 episode I've been wanting to see again for a while; thanks, Schfifty!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The premiere episode of season 31, also the first episode aired in the new millennium!

This episode actually reminds me of the 32nd season premiere. Both episodes are about dancing and feature almost the entire cast, and whereas this one is about Elmo trying to find an original dance to do while learning about different types of dance, the season 32 one was about him trying to find a dance partner while discovering different types of dances again.