Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This episode actually reminds me of the 32nd season premiere. Both episodes are about dancing and feature almost the entire cast, and whereas this one is about Elmo trying to find an original dance to do while learning about different types of dance, the season 32 one was about him trying to find a dance partner while discovering different types of dances again.
Actually, Season 32's premiere was Baby Bear's birthday. :wink:
@Drtooth's favorite episode with his favorite Muppet, Elizabeth.:crazy::big_grin:
This is one of the few Season 31 episodes I actually remember - to this day, I can still hear Baby Bear's voice saying "Lit-tle Muwway" in the back of my mind, lol.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Not one of my favorite episodes, probably since it gets a little irritating in some parts, but here's the episode where Elmo pretends to have a zoo:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I vaguely remember this one - I'm pretty sure I saw it, but didn't actually watch it . . . again, admittedly, Season 31 was during a time where I actually was "growing out of" the Muppets, and was watching considerably less SST than I was during Season 30.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Episode 3854's back up.

Kind of a coincidence how this plot deals with Maria babysitting a baby bird, and Florence Henderson just passed... I consider this a tribute to her. :sympathy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, I somehow vaguely remember this one too - I forgot all about it until this jogged my memory.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The Wormy Gras episode:

A very enjoyable episode indeed. Baby Bear was really the highlight of the episode for me, he was really funny in this one. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Baby Bear is a very underrated character. I liked Baby Bear and Oscar's reaction to seeing the Barney costume during the parade;
Baby Bear: Who's that?
Oscar: I have no idea.
Also, why do I get the feeling that the song Baby Bear was singing is some variation on a Joe Raposo song?