1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Pig's Laundry, Oct 12, 2015.

1. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Wow. I just love how his channel description says "No meanies". BWAHAHAHAHAH! Oh man, for some reason, I just find that hilarious. That, and his one comment that says "IT'S RATHERLY UNKNOWN" Is "ratherly" even a real word?

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Yup, that's pretty much him in a nutshell.

Alongside the two other bozo's known as PumpkinJfriend and Rohail Hashmi, he tries too hard to contact Sesame Workshop for clips that are not publicly available.

You know, I really want to see the old west skit with the James Twins, but oh well, I don't think that's going to happen because all sources have been banned and destroyed from Sesame Workshop.

#fanlogic

muppetgem likes this.
  3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

You mean the comments by 531Sesame?

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I remember closed-captions on TV once saying "awkwardyardly."

muppetgem and LittleJerry92 like this.
  5. LittleJerry92

Sure.

6. MikaelaMuppet

Thank you.

7. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'm replying to these comments late, but yeah I remember him. "Feeling Happy and Proud" is a cute song and all, but he constantly made requests to see it just for the girl who hugged her teddy bear?? When/where was THAT established??

8. MikaelaMuppet

No idea, but that's very stalkerish.

9. D'Snowth

This was many ages and moons ago, but he constantly made requests both on here and on YouTube. IIRC, he literally started up a new thread about the same bit over and over and over again.

10. MikaelaMuppet

Why would he do that though?

11. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Back then, I thought he was just looking for the song (particularly a copy that was in HQ), because he loved it a lot, but now after hearing the real reason he requested it, I'm at a loss for words...

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  12. LittleJerry92

Cause the guy's not very bright, that's why. I've known him for a long time.

13. D'Snowth

As long as we're talking about the annoyances of certain YouTubers, I will say that some of the additives that Veston Bruno puts in his uploads don't bother so much except for one specific thing that he does, and that's where he randomly adds an echo to the audio in certain spots for seemingly no reason.

14. MikaelaMuppet

You mean Daniel.

15. MikaelaMuppet

So why are the comments disabled for this video?

I don't get it.

16. LittleJerry92

Probably cause @Oscarfan chose to?

I mean, it's his upload of the intro....

17. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, he actually disabled comments for a lot of his videos. After this conversation I think we can all assume why.

18. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

A lot of popular videos get a lot of inane, dumb comments and I got tired of seeing them, so I stopped allowing them.

muppetgem likes this.
  19. LittleJerry92

I barely even pay attention half the time to what people post on my videos. If it's from the same person though, then I just block them.

20. Any Del

Any Del Member

Today is Sesame Street's 48th Anniversary. To celebrate the show's anniversary I'm going to watch all episodes from every season. ;)