Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I remember it from its first run on PBS.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I watched SS religiously back then I don't recall ever seeing that episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ironically, Season 31 was during a time where the show was kind of fading from my attention for a while, but there are only a very few episodes from that season that I actually remember - I'm pretty sure that's one of them. Checking back with Muppet Wiki, Episodes 3888 and 3891 are really the only other ones I remember. I thought Telly taking advantage of Alan's new Hooper's Store slogan ("where you can everything you want just the way you want it") was from Season 31 as well, but it's from 30.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I was born in 1999 so I remember almost every single episode from 2002-2006. Really,i've only recently stopped watching on a regular basis,mostly because they keep rerunning the same episodes over and over.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like to try to pretend that I don't remember much from the ATC era of the show, but otherwise, I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Season 30 at least once, but from Season 32 to Season 38 I know I've seen every episode, because I began watching regularly again by that point. During my infancy and toddler years, however, I mostly remember those My SST Home Video tapes because my parents would rent (and admittedly, duplicate) them from Blockbuster quite frequently, which is one of the reasons why "Bedtime Stories and Songs" has so much sentimental value to me - it's the very first I can even remember seeing of SST (of course, I also love "The Best of Ernie and Bert," "Big Bird's Storytime," "Count it Higher," and "Sing Along"). I also remember early 90s SST, but anything beyond what's been taped (which is Big Bird's Birthday, a small number of partial episodes), those memories are mostly blurry. Oh, and course there was FTB.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Does anyone have Episode 3786 ??
I do. Better yet, I also have recordings of its reruns.

Folks - if you want to know who here has all or most of the episodes from Seasons 30 and 31, then I'm probably the person to look for. I'm about 95% positive I've got every episode (I haven't re-checked my tapes in a while to know if I have exactly every episode). I've been sharing some of them with a couple of select people, but if anybody would love to see a specific episode, I might share one in this thread.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My mother taped

Folks - if you want to know who here has all or most of the episodes from Seasons 30 and 31, then I'm probably the person to look for. I'm about 95% positive I've got every episode (I haven't re-checked my tapes in a while to know if I have exactly every episode). I've been sharing some of them with a couple of select people, but if anybody would love to see a specific episode, I might share one in this thread.
OOh please please please share episode 3786, i've been looking for it for 10 years now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Do you have an episode from Season 31 where Christopher Reeve explains how his wheelchair works?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My mother taped
Sorry,that " My mother taped " bit was an accident. I was going to say that my mother taped a few episodes from season 32 when I was two years old. Those episodes have really stuck with me and I used to watch them everyday. I remember each segment from these episodes so vividly. Sadly the tape broke awhile back. It would really mean a lot to me if I could see those episodes again. My favorite ones were Episode 3961,where Ernie starts his own band and episode 3973,when Big Bird and Snuffy act out Little Red Riding Hood.