Sesame Street Seasons on Netflix

Erine81981

Reaction score
Didn't know if anyone had already mention this but Now i know what your thinking that's awsome! We'll it would be if they had older seasons on there but they don't. It's still cool to see seasons on there. The only seasons there are...are:

Season: 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 and 41

Those are the only ones. I think it would be cool to see older seasons on there. But still cool to see just these on there too.

There's also the speical too. "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting" is on there too. Pretty cool huh?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Woohoo! Sesame Street on Netflix too! Awesome! I certainly love Sesame Street and it's great to see it widely available like this for folks who unfortunately don't always get a chance to watch it on PBS. (stupid work.:wink::big_grin:)
Thanks for the tip on where to find some Sunny Days sweeping the clouds away.:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd REALLY like to see them use this as an opportunity to test market classic episodes, ala Mr. Rogers and the Burn on Demand agreement.

I hope a LOT of Muppet Wikia users try this and give us some fuller episode guides for episodes they missed.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Season 34 isn't on there and the same episodes on there are the ones on iTunes; and we have guides for most of those.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Do they have any eps of Classic SS on iTunes? I have quite a bit of cash on my iTunes card and would like to check that out if they have it.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Actually Daffyfan, it's just select episodes from seasons 35-41.