Sesame Street Special "Cookie Monster's Bake Sale"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Special - Cookie Monster's Bake Sale
Max Premiere: Thursday, August 10, 2023

This Thursday, don't miss an all-new half-hour Sesame Street special on Max. "Cookie Monster's Bake Sale" will premiere on Thursday, August 10 exclusively on the Max streaming service.

Cookie Monster and chef Eddie Jackson join forces to help a local track team raise money for much-needed jerseys in this dessert competition special.

The special is the first of three reality-based Sesame Street specials premiering on Max in 2023, followed by "Oscar's Homemade Halloween" on October 19 and "Elmo and Tango Holiday Helpers" on December 7.

About Max

Subscriptions are available from $9.99 monthly with ads, $15.99 monthly ad-free, or $19.99 monthly with 4K Ultra HD. If you already have HBO or an AT&T service (internet, tv, or cell phone), you may have access to Max already in your existing plan. Find out on the Max website or in your AT&T account.

If you saw "Cookie Monster's Bake Sale", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
About Max

Subscriptions are available from $9.99 monthly with ads, $15.99 monthly ad-free, or $19.99 monthly with 4K Ultra HD. If you already have HBO or an AT&T service (internet, tv, or cell phone), you may have access to Max already in your existing plan. Find out on the Max website or in your AT&T account.
That's interesting info. I usually use gift cards to pay for Hulu, but I wonder if I could get something like that to pay for Max. Something to think about. Would a Visa Gift Card work for a Max subscription? Sorry for getting off subject, but it would be great if I could watch that special and the newer eps as well without having to wait nine months until they come to PBS.

Last edited:

CrashMon24

Reaction score
It was good I liked it it actually felt like a cooking show and no Elmo, but it had great character appearances like Telly, Bert, Felix, Gabrielle and Abby