Sesame Street Store

countfanatic

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if there is indeed a sesame street store? possibly in california? I would love to see more Count merchandise! I have Looked all over and found very few :frown: It sucks cause he is my favorite. Does anyone else besides me LOVE the count??? or am I alone in this world?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
There used to be a chain of Sesame Street stores. They went bankrupt in the early or mid-90s.

Stulz

Reaction score
SS Chain stores?

I don't remember any chain stores, but I do know there is a Sesame Street store at Sesame Place Theme park in Langhorn PA. (about 30-40 min outside Philly). They used to sell all kinds of SS and Muppet stuff.

Little History:
A family friend used to be one of the managers there and got me great deals on Muppet Trading Cards, etc. John Targalia of Avenue Q fame worked there as Oscar, as well as at one point Brian Henson and Bill Bararreta(which is where they met).

I know it's nowhere near CA. but if you find yourself in Philly..... :big_grin:

Where were these SS chain stoes located?? :confused:

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
I remember those stores because whenever I went to the mall with my mom she made me promise to behave if she bought me something from the store. one time I remember I got an oscar grouch watch. I remeber my sister got so mad at me she throw it in the pool I was mad

teebs

Reaction score
countfanatic said:
Does anyone else besides me LOVE the count??? or am I alone in this world?
You're definitely not alone. I love the count as well. He's supposed to appear on MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olberman tomorrow (March 31) at 8pm eastern.

Drtooth

Reaction score
countfanatic said:
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if there is indeed a sesame street store? possibly in california? I would love to see more Count merchandise! I have Looked all over and found very few :frown: It sucks cause he is my favorite. Does anyone else besides me LOVE the count??? or am I alone in this world?

Alone my Aunt Ida! The Count is the MAN!!! I could watch the Count all day!

countfanatic

Reaction score
LOL I even had this weird dream about the count one night, LOL I had this crazy dream that I had this vampire kid and the count was his dad! we had him in a daycare (where i work) and the count was away I dunno where and so I came to pick up my kid and my boss said that he didnt eat at all that he only bit into his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. and when I mean bite there where only two puncture marks in the sandwich! LOL I woke up thinking "***???"

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
I just remember the giant scary Sesame statues at JC Penney's.

:cool: