Sesame Street Store

BEAR

Reaction score
You all know the Disney Store, and there has also been a Warner Brothers Store, but does anyone out there remember the Sesame Street Store!?!!? We had one at our mall years ago before they had to close down because they went out of business. I was so disappointed when it closed. I loved it there. They had the coolest stuff. I don't remember when they went out of business. It could have been maybe ten years ago atleast. If I remember right, the place was set up just as if it were actually on Sesame Street. There was even Oscars can in front of the store. Anyone else remember this?

salemfan

Reaction score
I actually thought of the idea of a Sesame Street store after coming back into Sesame Street after being into Looney Tunes.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes we had one at a couple of our malls and it was very short lived here. I was so disappointed. It was really neat, I remember in the very back there was just walls of stuffed animals much like they have at the Disney store. I got a couple of Cookie Monster t-shirts there. I wish they were still around!

doctort13

Reaction score
I had never been to, nor heard of a Sesame Street Store. I wish I had since it's hard to find Sesame related clothing for an adult male. Why does Sesame Workshop think that teen girls are the only ones who would wear a Sesame T-shirt?

:grouchy:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i woulda LOVED to see that... but i didn't :frown: I wanna git around to Sesame Place someday... its so far away tho :frown:

F

furryredmonster

At Kohls they have a lot of Sesame Street clothes I know of.

zanimum

Reaction score
doctort13 said:
Why does Sesame Workshop think that teen girls are the only ones who would wear a Sesame T-shirt?
They don't necessarily think anything along that line.

All the Workshop does is approve requests for licensing, and take the fees. If no one wants to pay for the rights to clothing for adult males, it doesn't get made. Write to Hot Topics or something, they're the ones responsible for the lackage.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats what I want. I would love SS male shirts. I would lots if they had my size.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A friend of mine in Sandiego once worked at a Sesame Street Store. She sent me a cap from their, it was sort of like a "Class Of..." cap, so this one was like "Class of 123". She once sent pics of what the store looked like, but that was with my old e-mail, so sadly I don't have them anymore. We never had one of those stores here. We did once have a Warner Bros. store a long time ago, but they sold out, and just recently, the Disney Store got closed. But that's okay, I only mostly go to the mall to see all the widdle bunnies in the pet store (don't tell Tommie I said that, she gets jealous).