1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Sesame Street Treasures Collection" coming this summer!

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by minor muppetz, Mar 31, 2006.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Well, I posted a phony press release in the fan fiction section. There will be more fake announcements there.
  2. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Your joke is stupid.
  3. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Well maybe I shouldn't of said what I said but since there are some stuff comming out on DVD I think why make up such stories and get everyone excited and then see it's made up. I do have a sense of humor but come on!
  4. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

True there usually are two ways of looking at most things but at least we can pardon minor muppetz since it was an April Fool's joke. Sake of tradition but I can see what you're getting at as well mikebennedict. But no harm was meant of course.
  5. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Well maybe I shouldn't of said what I said but why make up these garbage and get everyone disappointed? After all they are considering some DVD releases of old SS stuff. At least it's been mentioned here.
  6. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

don't know why I posted this twice.
  7. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Ignoring this april fools joke, in the Classic Sesame forum, there is a thread from a member here who got an e-mail about an actual vintage DVD collection. It was said that later this year, I can't remember if it is october or december 2006, there will be a Sesame Street nostalgia collection. That info came from an e-mail from Sesame Workshop, but wasn't as detailed as my joke was.

So at least we are getting some sort of nostalgia DVD this year (maybe we should just wait untill an official, non-e-mail is made from Sesame Workshop to get excited).