Sesame Street Unpaved DVD/VCD for trade

gartanius

Reaction score
I have a DVD / VCD of Sesame Street Unpaved Highlights It's a 2 disc All Region set that plays on most DVD players and computers. Will do trades with anyone inside or outside the USA and also sell for $7.50 w/ Free Shipping. ctzhboone@msn.com if you are interested.

Pino

Reaction score
Can you also play it on regio2? For Europe? Then I´m interested!
Greetings Paul :confused:

gartanius

Reaction score
Pino said:
Can you also play it on regio2? For Europe? Then I´m interested!
Greetings Paul :confused:

It's an All Region DVD / VCD so it plays on every regions DVD player

tapper

Reaction score
unpaved DVD

I would be interested in a copy. Please contact me theu my email if you still have this for sale/trade

thanks

prickle747

Reaction score
i may be intrested too on some trades..........

please email me..........

kustomboy

Reaction score
Please don't try to deceive people by advertising a VCD as a DVD. I can't stand seeing auctions on ebay that state an item is a DVD but when you read the description it is a VCD. If it is a vcd (or standard cd-r) just say so. There is a huge difference between VCD's and DVD-R's. A VCD can hold 700MB of data, a DVD-R can hold 4.7GB and it's a highly superior format. Yes, VCD's can play in most, but not all dvd players, but it does not make it a DVD. VCD's are fine if that is what you have, but don't try to say that it is the same as a DVD because it is not. If you are giving people the option between VCD or DVD-R state that, but if you are just offering VCD's just state that you are offering VCD's. It's less confusing for people in the long run that don't understand the difference between the two.

I'm just stating this for clarification purposes, your offer to trade or sell the set for $7.50 (with shipping) is not out of line and seems to be pretty fair for a 2VCD set.

prickle747

Reaction score
gartanius said:
I have a DVD / VCD of Sesame Street Unpaved Highlights It's a 2 disc All Region set that plays on most DVD players and computers. Will do trades with anyone inside or outside the USA and also sell for $7.50 w/ Free Shipping. ctzhboone@msn.com if you are interested.
THIS TRADE WENT BAD..........

I had a trade going on with this person and it looks like i got burned.
It does not happen very often however i wish to post the email i sent to him to express my dissapointment......so be very careful.

chris

so what's the deal here ?
i still have not received my cd's from you yet.
is this the way a trade is suppose to be ?
i don't think so....you have now long received your stuff,must i remind you i gave you 4 cdr's over 2gb of sesame street skits and all i asked for was the 2 cdr set that you aquired.this was a very fair trade.this trade dates way back to mid september and now it's november.

i'm getting very tired of reminding you.

please get back to me on this matter.

if anybody has traded with him or know his user name,please post it as so much time has passed i don't remember anymore all i know is that we connected here,i'm curious if anyone experienced any other bad trades.

PLEASE POST THEM.