Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

MuppetDude

Reaction score
:wink: Thanks, mikealan. There were lots of great sketches on these episodes that I remember. I'll add them to the guide.

BTW, in #2269, you mention that the "Family" song (?) appears.

Is this the one where bare Anything Muppets go behind a blue wall and become different members of the family (and animals)? I have one version of it (part English, part Hebrew) on the Shalom Sesame video "Tel Aviv".

ssetta

Reaction score
It's not a song, it's just a skit.

It has a father, a mother, a son, and a daughter. And it's about ways to think about a family. 2 big people, and 2 little people. 2 boys, and 2 girls. 2 people with hats, and 2 people without hats. But the best way to think of them is just 1 happy family.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification, ssetta. Isn't that Caroll Spinney who plays the mother?

Does anybody know if the song I mentioned (with the bare AMs) appears on Noggin? I'd love to see the English version.

ssetta

Reaction score
If that isn't it, I don't think it ever was on Noggin.

Splurge

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetDude
Thanks for the clarification, ssetta. Isn't that Caroll Spinney who plays the mother?

Does anybody know if the song I mentioned (with the bare AMs) appears on Noggin? I'd love to see the English version.
You can hear the English version on the CD-ROM Sesame Street Numbers. It's part of the "radio show" users hear when they choose to listen to the radio.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Splurge, what's this about a "Sesame Street Numbers" CD rom? If you can, please describe what it's about, what the game play involves, and what specialty features/sketches/songs it contains. Thanks for the help and have a good day.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have it!

I got it at GoodWill. Thats where I work. Its pretty cool!!! I could tell you, but it might take awhile. Could you wait count?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Mikealan Yes I was wondering If you had these Episodes on tape or just knew about them? If so could we trade episodes?

Next Scott Monster do you have the episode of what you wrote? And if you do could we trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing, don't worry about it Erine. Just post back here when you've got all the pertinent information related to the game and can describe it for me.

BTW: Not sure what you meant by a Muppety role-playing game. If you could describe this one as well but keep it separate from the SS Numbers CD, I'd appreciate it so that then I could make a decision one way or another as to participate and help you out with it.
Thanks for the help and have a good day.

mikealan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Erine81981
Mikealan Yes I was wondering If you had these Episodes on tape or just knew about them? If so could we trade episodes?

Next Scott Monster do you have the episode of what you wrote? And if you do could we trade?
Ernie, I remember all of the sketches I saw on the Death of Mr. Hooper last weekend.

BTW, I remember all of the sketches that were shown on Oscar Moves to Candy Cane Lane and Gabriella's Birth, too, in my youth.