Sesame Street Unpaved's due credit to animators and filmmakers

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the Muppet Central review of Sesame Street Unpaved (the second review shown on the page), it mentions that Sesame Street Unpaved does give due credit to the various filmmakers and animators who have contributed to the show. What I would like to know is... where?

Though it does have some animated and film segments featured in the book, the only person I saw acknowledged as an animator and filmmaker on the show is Jim Henson, who is more famous as a performer than an animator. I didn't see Bud Luckey or any other animators listed. Is this review mistaken?

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Interesting point, do you think it had anything to do with the possibility of the authors' reluctance to put any animators names because of the huge amounts of cartoons that already passed through the Sesame Street? If they gave credit to even a few probably they though that the majority, if not all the animators deserved some mention in the book. That'll be some task! (Just a theory though):wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Still, the (second) review at Muppet Central mentioned that this book gives due credit to the various filmmakers and animators, but I couldn't find any credit at all, with the exception of the fact that Jim Henson worked on some of the films and animated segments on the show.

The book featured three of the cartoons that Bud Luckey made. He could have at least been acknowledged in one of these pages. Cliff Roberts also could have been acknowledged, although I don't think any of his contributions were included.