Sesame Street videos featuring Kermit

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I would like to list all Sesame Street videos that feature kermit the frog. Please add anything that I missed.

Learning About letters: kermit appears in a sketch where he draws a letter M with his finger.
learning about numbers: kermit appears in a sketch where he goes on an elevador operaded by the count.
getting ready to read: kermit appears in a skit where he instructs cookie monster to recite a poem on anything besides cookies.
i'm glad i'm me: kermit appears in three segments: one where he talks about hands, one where he x-rays herry monster, and one where he sings being green (from the late 1970s).
the alphabet game: kermit appears in the openign song, "alphabet in the swamp" (I think thats the title).
big birds storytime: kermit appears in four sesame street news skits and at the very end of the video.
count it higher: great music videos from sesame street: kermit appears in two songs, "do op hop" and "do de rubber duck".
rock & roll: kermit appears briefly in 'forty blocks from my home".
sing yourself silly: kermit interviews don music in the song "mary had a bicycle".
elmos sing-along guessing game: kermit appears in two songs, "i love my elbows" and "get along".
sesame streets 25th anniversary: a musical celebration: kermit appears in two songs, "do de rubber duck" and "being green" (the original version).
sing-along earth songs: kermit appears in the song "on my pond".
quiet time: kermit appears in the song "in the quiet of the evening".
the best of kermit on sesame street: kermit appears throughout the video in both the linking footage and the skits.
bert and ernies wrd play: kermit appears in a skit where he wants to buy a personalized t-shirt.
what's the name of that song?: kermit appears in two songs, "get along" and "do de rubber duck".
a celebration of me, grover!: kermit appears in two brief clips seen during the Grover Work Song.

And if you want to count video releases of sesame street productions previously in existance before being availible on video...
Christmas Eve On Sesame Street: kermit has a big part in the plot.
Sesame Street Presents Follow That Bird: Kermit gives a news report on Big Bird running away.
Put Down The Duckie (originally broadcast as The Sesame Street Special): kermit appears as Cookie Monsters lawyer in The Sesame Street Special report (Kermit also appeared in a skit where he interviewed oscar, which was cut from the video release).
Elmo Saves Christmas: Kermit gives a news report revealing that it is christmas again.
Elmopalooza: Kermit does a news report at the beginning and appears in the song "carribean amphibean".
Cinderelmo: Kermit gives a report at the ball.
The Street We Live On: Kermit appears in a clip during the openign clip montage (two other clips were shown during the timeline at the end, which was cut from the video release).
Freidns To The rescue: kermit reports on the hurricane.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
did I list everything? Are there any Sesame Street videos featuring Kermit that I omited?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Wow! There's a couple more Sesame Street videos I need to check out to see these Kermit appearances! Awesome!:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Kermit and Grover (with the help of a kid) present the letter X on the "Friends 1" video in the Sesame English series. (in the episode "Tingo's Crush".)

:smile: